EA SPORTS NHL 13 : GM Connected Mode Full Reveal
Ever since the NCAA football series broke ground with the Online Dynasty platform, it seems online gamers who enjoy other titles have been clamoring for the same model applied to their favorite game. It looks like Madden is getting on the ball this year with Connected Career Mode and now here comes the NHL series with “GM Connected” mode, which could blow them all off the ice.
Apparently the flexibility of this mode means that you can enjoy a 30 team online franchise in 1 of 5 ways..
Five Ways to Play
1. Play against the computer
2. Play against another GM in head to head play.
3. Co-Op/Online Team Play – Have friends play with you against the computer or against another team with human-controlled players in up to 6 vs 6 action. (First time ever in a multi-user dynasty).
4. Build Your AI – New to the EA SPORTS NHL series: Control your team’s strategies with all-new systems and bias sliders. Customize and record AI sequences so that your players play your game.
· This can be set up so that a user who can’t make a game against another human controlled team will be able to let the CPU play for them with their strategies in place.
5. Coach Controls – Be the mastermind behind the bench and control your team’s strategies and line changes to help your team to victory. (A quick shoot button allows you to control when your team goes for goal.)
NHL producer Andy Agostini headed up the development of GM Connected and explained, “When we started the year we discussed what we wanted to add to the NHL franchise and thru viewing user feedback we knew that an Online Dynasty is one of the most requested features. We also knew that Be a GM is the NHL franchise’s number one most played mode. Essentially, what we’ve done is taken all the best things from Be a GM and combined them with Online Team Play the base for our popular EA SPORTS Hockey League, creating the largest online dynasty mode ever.”
It’s awesome to see yet another franchise get on board with perpetual league gaming modes like this. CAN YOU HERE ME FIFA? Anyways, get the full scoop on this dynamic new mode on EA SPORTS NHL 13 website