2012-2013 Bowl Projections

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sublime321, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

2012-2013 Bowl Projections

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but if Auburn beats UGA, we'll likely see South Carolina vs Auburn in the NC game. Very interesting....

In other bowl related news, Bama's HC just booked a 2 week, New Year's vacation...complete with heavy drinking, a box of cubans, and atleast 144 holes of golf. See you guys on the other side! Spring ball, here we come!
  2. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 2 Star Recruit

Well the Auburn Tigers took care of business tonight with a 23-20 win. So we will most likely have a Auburn vs South Carolina National Championship barring USC jumping either one of us. Ill post a summary of the SEC CG tomorrow I am dead tired and have a long day ahead of me. Unless Drows beats me to it, I wont have it up until late in the evening. Both teams overcame A LOT of injuries...... and to think I was a TD called back vs Bama because of holding away from not being in the SEC CG.
  3. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

I can't believe it!!!

Troy vs. Auburn for the NC.

Troy is 12-0 and just when me thinks me have everyone scheduled who might contend, this happens and totally screws my hard work and thought up. Dang it.
  4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 5 Star Recruit

Damn it... The frickin Sun Belt!?!?!?

Troy's biggest rival is MTSU for f's sake...

I shotgun Troy on the schedule next season...

Second BCS showing since taking over isn't too shabby though. Shouldn't complain
  5. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 3 Star Recruit

(y)Troy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>