1. Hey Guest!

We are looking for someone interested in being the commissioner for a slow moving (2 advances per week) Xbox One Madden 15 league.

Interested? PM Shaun Mason and Drifterbub and let us know!

Administration

3 vs. 3 interest ? (360)

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by Danthraxxx, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx HK 15' Seahawks !

Seeing as how crew is not going to be full fledged and 3 vs. 3 I think this could lend to some fun games, with less lag. Just curious if we have any guys who would be interested in playing some 3's sometime ? I got a few long time friends that I like to play with that are not members here, and I am looking for some guys to play against that are not d-bags. My guys are solid and play what we call SIM ball.
  2. Harith

Harith 1 Star Recruit

Ill probably create a player this weekend and would love to run some 3's. I've also been playing a ton of team up games that have been fun if you wanted to run a couple games.

GT: mavman03
  3. sschevyridah

sschevyridah 2 Star Recruit

Im game. We are xbl friends.. Whenever you wanna go sometime hit me up.. Gt: lakeshowBoss904
  4. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I'm late on this but I recently got the game and would like to try this out. You still down for this Dan?
  5. Danthraxxx

Perhaps

Well I can try , my disk is a bit scratched up but maybe over the weekend I can try to get it to play. If so I will hit you up.
    MoonBBad likes this.
  6. K9n3

K9n3 1 Star Recruit

I'll be glad to play some 3v3 sometime add me if you guys want to play some 3v3 this is my GT
  7. Danthraxxx

This never reay happened , once I realized that 100% of the teams you play don't check the ball in and just take off as fast as possible I realized I have zero intrest in 2k's 3v3 :(
  8. K9n3

K9n3 1 Star Recruit

Well that sucks would have loved to play some 3v3