Any other leagues seen this problem?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Hellisan, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

In T1, we just advanced to Season 5. We go to week 1, and the game thinks it is week 15. You can see the links for bowl previews etc. And you can't set visits, because the game thinks we're past all those. Can't practice either, it freezes every time you try it.

Weirdly, on the actual weekly update on the website, it has the Week 15 picture, but it says the correct information in the text (Week 1, and has all our correct matchups).

Wondering if it will work itself out when we go to week 2, or if we're f***ed, or what.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

*when we go to week 2

Please help!

3. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Wow, is it letting you advance to week 2? Does this mean you can't recruit guys this week, or only set future visits?

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Oh wow. Haven't ran into that one before.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey guys, it turned out to be a glitch that occurs when you don't schedule any week 1 user games. If you are in a league like ours where nobody plays Week 15 games, it is weird. You go in and can't schedule any visits (you CAN recruit) and stuff like that. The email you get still says Week 1 when you advance to it, so I had a feeling it was glitchy BS that would work itself out.

Wyrmreaver told me he experienced this too. They DO have week 15 games sometimes so it was even weirder for them. For instance, when his guys tried to play their games (the week 15 games in actuality) it was like 200 minute quarters, like it was trying to put the entire season into the one game... Nevertheless we advanced after everybody did their recruiting, and everything seems to be fine. Whoooooooo! He has always scheduled some week 1 user games since that happened and things have been fine.

Drifterbub

So much for not scheduling week 1 user games in an attempt to speed things up a bit, lol

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  6. Drifterbub

Is that repeatable? I rarely ever schedule week 1 user games. Or do you mean you didn't schedule any games at all in week 1?

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I made sure none of us had week 1 user games, for the sole purpose of making it go faster. Somebody did have one, and I removed it. I don't know if it would be something you could repeat or not... But I think it would be. I'm not gonna be trying it, lol

8. Drifterbub

UvU games or games to play?

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Any games whatsoever. Yeah... sorry... Mistyped.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

on to week 3 and everything looks ok.