Bushwood CC (X360) (Roster Full)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by RynoAid, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkinniePost

SkinniePost 2 Star Recruit

It sure helps to get 3X status points per round... I got 1600 or so status points for shooting -29 in the AM daily the other day, haha.
    StormJr likes this.
  2. SkinniePost

Crap, Storm... You have enuff coins now to sit there for an hour or so and buy and sell back course pins. You should be able to get them all with the Tiger Ball money you got, congrats. What you got should be more than enough to fill all of them up.
  3. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 2 Star Recruit

I will be sitting out the masters...scratched disc error on hole 2...cleaned the game and got it again on the 3rd. Its weird that it did that my disc seems fine.....tried other courses, but wont let me play els club at all. Im getting the game from my brother in a few minutes to load it on the hard drive, so I wont have that problem anymore. Ill definitely be ready for the next tourny.
  4. SkinniePost

That sucks, fingers crossed that it fixes the problem...
  5. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 2 Star Recruit

It worked! installed his disc and put mine in the xbox and now it works perfect. So should be smooth from here on out. Still gotta sit the masters out though, so that stinks.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  6. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Ha! Thanks! I was shocked to see my balance so high. :D

I've already done that for a bit...I had Royal Melbourne at Bronze, just bought the 10,000 coin 18 hole packs twice to get it to gold. But of course, I already had a bunch of silvers and some gold, so I ended up only spending about 8,000 coins total after selling back ones I didn't need.

And yes, I've bought the 3,000 coin pack many times. I'm at like 50,000 coins right now. lol...I've got SOOOO many courses that have like 17/18 pins.
  7. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

If you want to play it, you could still set up some head to head matches with a member and you could record the scores.
    SkinniePost likes this.
  8. SkinniePost

Yeah, getting the last one or two is a royal pain in the ass... Most of them take 10 packs or so before you finally get the one you need.
  9. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 2 Star Recruit

Ight I will be able to play tomorrow pretty much all day. So if anyone wants to knock out some rounds with me let me know.
  10. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Ha! Too bad you bought all the dlc the first couple of days
  11. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

I probably would have blown the money on more coins anyways. lol...
  12. uncleho

uncleho 3 Star Recruit

RynoAid I'm going on vacation to Hawaii tomorrow for 10 days, so please don't give me the boot for inactivity, I will resume playing when I get back to the real world.
    SkinniePost and RynoAid like this.
  13. SkinniePost

Have fun Uncleho... I would love to spend 10 days in Hawaii. Probably makes more sense to only boot someone if a new person comes along and needs the space?
  14. jmarks2001

jmarks2001 1 Star Recruit

Has there been any thought of merging the most active members of both X360 country clubs into one? As of yesterday, I think we only had about 12 who've played at all this week. If "Tradition Sports CC" has about the same, we could fit us all into one and reap the benefits of a very active club.

If this ever happens, I vote for Bushwood to be the "primary" club because its name is awesome (there are like two dozen clubs with variations of Bushwood in the name, but we have the original). Of course, you'd still extend an invite for the lesser active players to join the "secondary" club. If not now, this will probably make sense later as participation will certainly decrease as the game gets older.
    StormJr likes this.
  15. Vlad

I'll leave this to JohnnyClutch and SkinniePost to figure out.However the philosophy behind the TSO CC is they are a tool to help us schedule and run our TCCT Tournaments.The EA club rankings,same as their live tournaments for me a meaningless,as they always benefit the people who play the most.

As this is the case I don't want to see this happening as of now.In the future if we have enough inactive members(as in those who do not play at all) on both clubs I can see a merge,which already happened on the PS3 side.I am however against any relegation system,as this will create all sort of issues and extra needless work for the management team.
  16. SkinniePost

Nice -19 at PGA National in the Daily Tour Pro today StormJr... It looks like a one two punch by the Bushwood guys on the TP leader board today :D
    StormJr likes this.
  17. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Heck yea! You too. :D

Still couldn't get past you though, dammit. :mad:;)

Funny story and something that I'm super excited about...Lost connection at the turn, but kept playing anyways. Went -11 on the back 9. But I was on the verge of being pissed because in the past when I've lost connection, i've just been completely booted from the round. But this time after 18 it said "trying to reconnect to the EA servers" and it did and I was able to reconnect and submit my score.

The reason I'm super excited about it, is because my internet can be sketchy at times for whatever reason and in the past it would be like playing russian roulette in if I'd be able to finish a round. However, with the capability of reconnecting to the ea servers at the end of the round, this doesn't matter anymore. So happy about that.
    Vlad likes this.
  18. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Damn SkinniePost....KILLING it right now.

Yesterday's Dailies:
    Par Open: 1st
    Jim Furyk Shootout (Tournament): 4th
    Dustin Johnson Shootout (Tour Mode): 1st
    Edoardo Molinari Shootout (Pro): 1st
    Paul Casey Shootout (Amateur): 2nd
  19. SkinniePost

I was on a roll yesterday... 3 hole outs in the Par Open, one hole out in the Tour Pro, 2 hole outs in the Molinari, and something like 4 hole outs in the Casey Shootout... The ball was bouncing my way.

Note: Keep your fingers crossed for me guys, I shot a -94 in the Club Champion Event, and I am still in first, would love to win one of those... I think I had 6 hole outs in the 4 rounds of play.
    StormJr likes this.
  20. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

A nice very difficult Tournament Mode Live Tournament today. It's at East Lake using your CAG, with winds 15-30 mph, gusts, no meter, hard pins, and no boosts.

I shot a +7 :eek:. Leader was only -9.
  21. Vlad

I love the overhanging tree branches on some of the fairways at el this year
    StormJr likes this.
  22. SkinniePost

I got it... I won the Club Champion Event this week (-94), finally, wooohooo. I am amped, since I can't seem to get a Golden Ticket, I got one the hard way :)
    StormJr likes this.
  23. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Hell yes Skinnie! Nice job and congrats! :D
  24. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

How did everyone do on the Augusta daily that had the same conditions as the tourney?

I don't remember how I shot exactly but sitting at work this morning, I'm curious.
  25. Wvgolfer81

Wvgolfer81 1 Star Recruit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.