Bushwood CC (X360) (Roster Full)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by RynoAid, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wvgolfer81

Wvgolfer81 1 Star Recruit

Congrats Skinnie. Way to represnt BUSHWOOD!!!!!!
  2. Selvy9

Selvy9 4 Star Recruit

I think I finished +1 or even? Birdied the first 3 holes, bogeyed the next 3, then about even the rest of the way, lol. I will not complain if we never play Augusta again with those settings, lol. With the random wind gusts, it was almost impossible for me to get on the right part of the green, and being on the wrong part of those greens pretty much guaranteed me a 3 putt. My 4th round in the tourney was +10 with something like 36 putts, and that was after my 3rd round -4. Argh.
  3. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

So I finally finished slogging through opening course pin packs last night to complete all courses at Gold level. That 100,000 coins from the TigerBalls thing really helped!

I had about 30 pins left and spent about 3 HOURS opening packs until I finally got the last one.

So watch out SkinniePost...I'm now getting 800-1200 status points a round. :D
    SkinniePost likes this.
  4. SkinniePost

SkinniePost 2 Star Recruit

Bushwood just gained Elite-1 status... Wooo. I just finished an AM Daily Tournament at Bethpage, and knew we were close. I got 1268 status points for my round, and sure enough. I went and checked the CC menu, and the notification was there. This got us up to a 7% coin bonus, mo money baby.
    Selvy9 and StormJr like this.
  5. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 2 Star Recruit

now we just need to knock out the rest of those in house h2h matches
    StormJr likes this.
  6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I can't - everytime I hop on and see Skinnie playing I shoot him a message and he's like...

"oh hey man, my brothers mother in law's dog is here and i'm making spaghetti from scratch so I can't play. I'll be on from like 4am to 7am if you're interested in playing then"

(y)
    SkinniePost likes this.
  7. SkinniePost

The problem is you catch me during the day... While my daughter is napping. And I hate the possibility that I will have to quit during the match on you because she wakes up. I usually play daily events then, because it doesn't matter if I quit those. If you don't mind, then definitely we can try to get some of them done. Obviously from 9 or 10 at night till I pass out is a better time, because at that point I am a totally free of all responsibility. Also, I know you are just messing with me :p
  8. SkinniePost

Also, I am starting to wonder if we actually need to be playing teammate matches, i.e. fourball or something? Also, I do know they have to be set up via the CC Lobby feature to count. I wish there was some sort of explanation, but what do you expect from EA... And it would also be nice if there was a counter so you knew if they were counting, and how many you had left to complete.
    Selvy9 likes this.
  9. SkinniePost

10. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Looks like we knocked out that Silver Objective...probably because of the Match Play.

Now the only Gold Objective left is...you guessed it, 50 H2H vs. Teammate Matches.
    SkinniePost likes this.
  11. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 2 Star Recruit

yay finally! 50 h2h we should be done just in time for Tiger 14
    Cheez and SkinniePost like this.
  12. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

13. Selvy9

Selvy9 4 Star Recruit

Cheez and Shaun Mason like this.
  14. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

SkinniePost - Shot my best AM Live Tournament mode today at AAC. -26 with two Aces. Before I left for work I was in 2nd place with a HUGE pad for my tiebreaker. First was -28.

:D
    SkinniePost likes this.
  15. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Damn son!
  16. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

17. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

lol....thanks.

I've actually been having a lot of fun shooting the AM tournaments...

I think it's awesome to be able to play all modes and be good at them all...which I'd like to think I am. Skinnie is better...kills at every mode.
  18. SkinniePost

I still have a handful of tips that I have not given you yet... Like how to figure out if you have a half point of lie, etc...
    StormJr likes this.
  19. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Just had an unbelievable Live Tournament Round. Again in the AM Daily at Celtic Manor. 2 aces, 1 double eagle, 6 eagles....for a -28 and 2nd place so far. Pretty sure that was something like 6 hole-outs.

Man that was fun. Would love to win one of these sometime though. lol...
  20. Merk12521

Merk12521 1 Star Recruit

Hey everyone. I have had a lot of projects going on around my house and at work this past week and this week so I haven't been playing very much. I apologize for not contributing to the progress or representing in the weekly tournaments. I will be on vacation this next week so I won't probably get to play next weeks tournament either. Keep up the good work representing Bushwood!
  21. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Anybody else getting a bit bored with the game? I've been playing it a lot up until recently and I find myself wanting to play something else right now.

Might have something to do with summer too though...would rather spend time outside with the kids.
  22. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 2 Star Recruit

Im still enjoying the game..i still find time to hop on and knock out 2 or 3 rounds
    StormJr likes this.
  23. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

I get video game ADD pretty bad sometimes. Like last night, for example. I thought I was bored with TW. So I popped in NHL...played one period, decided, nope, that's not it. Popped in Fifa...played one game, then decided that dammit, I should have played TW.

lol
    Vlad likes this.
  24. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

I love this game and play it year round. Not going to lie though getting a bit tired of the 2-3 hours I put into inputting scores from one spreadsheet o another. The other thing that messes me up is after I have a though or unexpected loss. Last week after I bounced off matchplay I just couldn't force myself to play.
    StormJr likes this.
  25. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

OK. Time to get serious. :)

What are the plans for these CCs (in particular this one) after the season is done? I've decided that I'm NOT going to be purchasing NCAA 13 on day 1, which means this is my game for a while. This is what I'll be playing. But I want to play dailies and weeklies as part of an active CC. I've been really disappointed in the participation of our CC in the weekly tournaments and after the season is done, I'm not thinking there will be much if any participation. I just read up on a thread on a different board...they play Tour pro and set up and play dailies and weeklies constantly, with big participation. That sounds AWESOME. But I'm just not getting that from here. Are there reasons that we aren't getting the participation numbers up?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.