1. Hey Guest,

We are testing some visual changes. This is obviously just a starting point, but we'd love your feedback.

You can leave feedback here: Feedback

Administration

DLC Prices & Season Ticket Discount Info

Discussion in 'Tiger Woods PGA Golf' started by StormJr, Mar 27, 2012.

1. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Here is what I found via xbox.com....posted this over on the EA boards too.

400 MS (~$5.00) per individual course (PGA National is 560 MS)
    3200 MS (~$40.00) for an 11 course pack (Spyglass, TPC San Antonio, Liberty National, Banff, Greek Isles, Waialae, AAC, River Course at Blackwolf Run, Costa Navarino, Predator, Highlands)
    1920 MS (~$23.00) for a 6 course pack (Waialae, AAC, River Course at Blackwolf Run, Costa Navarino, Predator, Highlands)
    1600 MS (~$20.00) for a 5 course pack (Spyglass, TPC San Antonio, Liberty, Banff, and Greek Isles)

240 MS (~$3.00) for the Cleveland Sponsorship
    560 MS (~$6.50) for the Nike Sponsorship
    240 MS (~$3.00) for the EA Sponsorship
    240 MS (~$3.00) for the Ping Sponsorship
    320 MS (~$4.00) for the Callaway Sponsorship
    320 MS (~$4.00) for the TaylorMade Sponsorship

By the way, all Pre-Order courses (Emerald Dragon - Best Buy, Wolf Creek - Gamestop XBOX, and TPC Blue Monster - Gamestop PS3) are available for DLC as well. No waiting. 400 MS a piece.

Also, the interesting thing is I do not see a CE-Courses pack...only singles. Interesting.

Also, if you have the season ticket MAKE SURE you buy the courses through the game itself or you will not get the discount. Go to the Course Mastery section and 'Buy Rounds'. It will give you many options to rent rounds, or purchase using MS Points. THERE it will show the discount.

I am downloading the 11-course pack right now and it was 'only' 2560 MS points. instead of 3200.

I noticed the 5pack was only 1536 MS points also.
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I tried purchasing wold creek and emeralad dragon and can not seem to get them to download like all the other courses??? I must be missing something... Oh well...
  3. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

For some reason it wont let you buy them in the game (so no season ticket discount), but I was able to download them via the XboxLive Store, outside of the game.
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Oh alright.. I was trying to buy them inside the game since I dont think they are avaliable directly from the ps store yet.. I will see if I can download them later today!! Thanks!!
  5. ThiWhitaker

ThiWhitaker 1 Star Recruit