How Are You Playing the "Road to the PGA Tour?"

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CapEm16, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CapEm16

CapEm16 2 Star Recruit

So, how do you play the "Road to the PGA Tour" mode? Or do you play it at all? Is it a crutch to start with to level up your CAG and unlock some sponsor equipment or do you take it a bit more seriously? I'd like to hear what most of you play when not competing on the TCCT.
  2. Dub-ya

Dub-ya 2 Star Recruit

I always have good intentions of playing it, but I always end up online instead.....
  3. Goose

Goose 4 Star Recruit

I'm running one right now, just basically using it to unlock clubs. I have it set to to hard I think but it is way easier than our setting but all the pros put up silly numbers too. I'm just starting to unlock the second level of Callaway right now.

What is the best way to level up your CAG?
  4. Dub-ya

Dub-ya 2 Star Recruit

I used the season to unlock all that I could and still play it now and again. But when I was leveling up my CAG I would set up a "Play Now" round with our settings and use my XP pins. If you want to get even easier XP, play from the white or red tees -- looking at some of the guys stats in my CC it appears this is what they did. I'll bet you get 3 or 4 times as much XP doing it that way.
    Goose likes this.
  5. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

First day I started out with TCCT Tour Difficulty settings on the Road to the PGA Tour.
  6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx HK 15' Seahawks !

yeah what he said lol
  7. CapEm16

CapEm16 2 Star Recruit

Yeah, I'm usually the same way. But when I'm not playing online, I like to play on Tournament difficulty without green grids. As tough as possible depending on weather. It's pretty much impossible to find someone online to play with under those conditions so that's how I set up my career. It's pretty fun shooting realistic scores and I don't have to adjust the CPU difficulty.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.