how season should be

Discussion in 'Archive' started by thegman2.0, Jan 4, 2013.

?

how long season should be

Poll closed Jan 11, 2013.
  1. 3 months

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. 4 months

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 5 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 6 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 4 Star Recruit

just wonder how want 2013 season to last

2. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

None of the above lol.To think there will be sustained interest for more than 8-10 weeks for large number of people in TW league is unrealistic.

thegman2.0 likes this.
  3. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

I think there SHOULD be additional seasons AFTER the main season. Basically for those, like myself, who don't plan on getting NCAA or Madden and will stick with playing TW. Of course, a lot depends on the quality of the game.

thegman2.0 likes this.
  4. thegman2.0

how about main season is 8 weeks then then take week or two off then start another 8 week season again then take week or two off again and restart the process

thanks Vlad and StormJr for your guys input so far , i hope more input on this

StormJr likes this.
  5. Jamie

Jamie 2 Star Recruit

I would be happy to play more than one season even with NCAA and Madden leagues. I was pretty upset when we stopped at one.

StormJr likes this.
  6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I am open for however long.. I am only in a fifa league which is not too time consuming.. Like 3-4 matches a week that take about 20 minutes a piece!! Really enjoyed last years run!!!

StormJr likes this.
  7. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I'm only involved in 1 Ncaa dynasty when the game comes out, so I'm open for a good run of TWME 14. Hopefully we can sustain this run for a number of season's.

Suggestions

1st season Majors Tourneys 2 days for each tournament
    2nd season Majors 3 days for Tournaments
    3rd season Majors 4 days for Tourneys

Cause there has been some discussion like having the tourneys the same days as Golf on Tv.

so 1st season could be Sat & Sun Days
    2nd season Fri-Sun
    3rd season Thurs-Sun

That way we get great value out of the game & continue when Ncaa comes out. and if yr in need of practice then u can either do a offline season or get with someone for a Head to Head Matchup before the Tournament begins.

and Hopefully we can have everyone for the Master's for Par 3 days on Wed before the Tournament begins.

and if yr thinking when we would hold the Par 3 the 1st 2 seasons Fri before Sat opens & Thurs before Fri begins in season 2.

Just a thought.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
    thegman2.0 likes this.
  8. thegman2.0

i like your out look on this , Vlad , RynoAid , StormJr , who esle i forgot to added i that consider a leader for this golf league sorry for not tagging you , just wanted ur guys opinon on bama grad out look on how season should be

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  9. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

I'm all for something like that. But I wonder about the more casual TW gamers that play other games more (NCAA/Madden) and if they would be turned off by having to play on certain days no matter what.

The GREAT thing this year is that the Country Clubs will be able to have 100 members. That means no more having to have multiple Country Clubs and transferring scores. This will make it MUCH easier AFTER the 'main season' (which usually ends right before NCAA comes out) to have other seasons. That was one of the reasons I think that we didn't continue after, was because there were a handful of members in one CC and a handful in the other and no one really wanted to consolidate.

10. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I am not interested in having to play on a certain day.. I have a busy schedule and will not be able to play on a said day most likely... Just my opinion

StormJr likes this.
  11. thegman2.0

just another 2 months man keep posting those courses man , i loving those , allmost pre order this game other day

StormJr likes this.
  12. thegman2.0

thats fine man , we dont have time for everything but try to mange it all anyways

13. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

^^^ this
    If people would like to play 1 round a day Thursday thought Friday more power to them but I'm not going to restrict playing times. I also can not run more than 1 tournament per week. It takes an average 2-3 hours to input,and fix all the scores in 3 different sheets.

14. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I mean I thought having a week to play four rounds was perfect for me so I am being selfish.. I have a different schedule everyday and never know really which days are free for me!! Anyways looking forward to the new game and hopefully the new tour and country club!!!

15. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Like I said above, should be a lot easier this year with 100 member clubs.

Also, i'd love to help out if I can. I know Skinnie did last year, but I haven't seen him around in months.

16. Jamie

Jamie 2 Star Recruit

I feel the same as krtgolfing. I don't like the idea of a restricted gaming time. I liked last years set up with a tourny a week. Especially when the football games come out. Those leagues are already a scheduled gaming time.

StormJr likes this.
  17. Detredwings32

Detredwings32 1 Star Recruit

Enjoyed last season looking forward to starting back up this season.