1. Hey Guest,

We are testing some visual changes. This is obviously just a starting point, but we'd love your feedback.

You can leave feedback here: Feedback

Administration

Kinect?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by BirdDog1980, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BirdDog1980

BirdDog1980 2 Star Recruit

Hey guys, I'm debating on whether or not to get a Kinect this week, and I was looking for some feedback from those that have used it. Is it worth it.. Does it work well on TW'13? Any feedback would help. Thanks!
  2. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Not according to SkinniePost at least not on harder levels if I remember correctly
  3. SkinniePost

SkinniePost 2 Star Recruit

I personally didn't like the way it forced me to swing on the higher levels... It wants a vertical swing plane, like a Lob Wedge swing, even with the driver... Which felt really unnatural to me. I know WVGolfer uses it and enjoys it though. If you have the extra cash you might enjoy tinkering around with it?

Either use a friends or buy it at Target like I did, then you have 30 days to return it... I just said I couldn't get it to work with my old Xbox, haha.
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I have not tried it with TW but I have played it with like Kinect sports and all. It was pretty fun but I like playing most games with the controller more..
  5. WreckEm27

WreckEm27 Classless Clown

I find that calibrating your kinect seems to help immensely.
  6. BirdDog1980

BirdDog1980 2 Star Recruit

Thanks for some feedback guys. Since it's the first year for Tiger being Kinect ready, I think I'm going to hold off until next year.. let them work out the kinks and bugs on it first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.