Madden '14 Wishlist: Let's start now

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by HackGolfer, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Jamie

Jamie 2 Star Recruit

Hmmm; pretty sure I was not bitching, just stating an opinion. Also, seems to me that this is a wishlist thread. Doesn't seem to me like any other "wishes" got shit on.
  2. Griffinator

Griffinator 2 Star Recruit

Bitching with a side of sarcasm. Your welcome
  3. Jamie

Jamie 2 Star Recruit

Ehh, more sarcasm with a side of bitching but whichever.

You can reply again to get the last word that you desperately crave. Your welcome!
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Recruiter, Quality Simulation Football

ThaBayouChef and CJTHA1 like this.
  5. CHUNKNESS

Give commissioners the option to edit rosters of all 32 teams once again.
    Jshaver likes this.
  6. klaximilian

klaximilian 5 Star Recruit

Coupled with the incorrect playoff seedings. Ouch...
  7. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

The seeding was correct season 1 in the TMFL
  8. klaximilian

klaximilian 5 Star Recruit

I guess the seeds were clear-cut. When tiebreakers are needed to be applied, they do not work out 100%. One of our owners got shafted the #6 seed because after the head-to-head, conference record, and common games, it went alphabetical. Not SOV, which was the next tiebreaker.
  9. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

I also noticed during our Season 1 draft, that the draft seedings were in correct. A team that was 13-3 picked before a team that was 11-5 and they both were eliminated in the same round in the playoffs.
    CHUNKNESS likes this.
  10. Jshaver

Jshaver Banned

Also giving the commish the ability to control team and player salaries is a big thing too.

I couldn't image what Leagues and Commish do when someone rage quits and releases a big time player with a HUGE Cap Penalty...
  11. Jshaver

Jshaver Banned

I would rather see QB's with LOW Awareness not be able to call so many... Rookie QB's can't possibly "know" all of the adjustments to make on the fly, yet, a Rookie QB in Madden can still hot route, 4,5,6, times before the snap.
  12. CHUNKNESS

Not that we should even need to do this, but in the future you can alleviate that issue by having the teams trade the appropriate draft picks with one another; ultimately a draft pick swap.
  13. CHUNKNESS

To add to Scikotic 's reply, we also had one of our division winners get the shaft because his wild card opponent has home field advantage instead of him. Both were 10-6 respectively, but the division winner should have had home field.
  14. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

good idea here
  15. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

I think this is an amazing idea - limit hot route abilities for QB's with low awareness; good shit!
  16. The Richuation

The Richuation http://www.twitch.tv/therichuation

agreed... being able to whittle down to shortlists would be good.
  17. Griffinator

Except Luck!! Go Colts!
  18. The Richuation

The Richuation http://www.twitch.tv/therichuation

1. iPad/iPhone/Android App for CCM - The website is pretty clunky and slow. Would be nice to check stats/standings and work on progression through my iPad.
    2. More visability to standings and league leaders on console. Right now, we have to drill down a few levels to see this info. A reorg of the landing screen might make this more accessible.
    ThaBayouChef and Gyrene76 like this.
  19. CHUNKNESS

My ultimate wish is for the salary cap feature to actually WORK; void of any glitches or programming errors. Our league had to turn the salary cap off in order to have a fully functional CCM for everyone to use. :(
  20. Griffinator

Hey how an off-line auto save feature? That way when I play 8 games and then madden decides to be done its saved and I don't get pissed. I forget to save it after every game. It would be nice to have
  21. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Custom PB's in CCM! Offline and Online!
  22. CHUNKNESS

Please, stop cutting off the free agent pool at a certain # of players. There are several under-rated players/rookies who go overlooked and fall to free agency, but are no longer available for teams to acquire once the regular season begins due to the free agency player list being limited to a certain # of players.
    MartyWebb and thafuture3886 like this.
  23. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 3 Star Recruit

Simplify the CCM website, it is too clunky cluttered and a mess IMO, let us do more on the website and be able to get information and stats easier, faster, and simpler.

Making it look "pretty" isn't necessarily better.
    ThaBayouChef and nellycuz like this.
  24. niner4LIFE

niner4LIFE 1 Star Recruit

iv been a big madden fan for years its my escape in the offseason when theres no niners to watch. now i agree with alot of the things people have posted already but i need to give my input a little.
    i like the idea of ccm but they need to improve on it big time first thing put the box score up on the main screen so i dont have to go through a bunch of stuff to see my stats of the last game. bring back create a team mode and when u replace a team you shouldnt take over there record you should be able to start with aclean slate.
    in the ccm give us an option to be a gm let me draft my team hire my coaches deal with contracts then be able to sit up in the box and watch what i created and built.
    And for super star mode you need to realy expand on that it would be so much more fun to play and it wouldnt get so dull. you should not be able to choose what team your to be on. say if you choose to be a high rfound draft pick you should be able to choose your style of play if your a prostyle qb or a spread qb something like that. and the game should simulate the first year so that theres a whole new draft class so that teams that need a qb will draft you like the cardinals or cheifs. what im saying is your guy will go where he is needed. and you shouldnt be able to control anything but him. i want to be treated like a rookie i shoulndt be able to call my own plays they should send a play in to me. have it to where i have to gain a repore with my rtecievers they dont understand the way i play on the field they have to get to know what kind of player i am and that takes awhile. and after a little while of succeeding goals and stuff the coaches start trusting you more so then they send you in with 2 plays and that kinda stuff. in the offseason it should be drills to get your guy better watching film throwiing through a tire 40 times stuff of that nature. so thats my take on superstar mode just make it more indepth.
    now back to ccm its good but make it more like traditional franchise mode i want to be able to control every aspect of everything. if i want to watch a game i shouold be able to if i want to play a different game i should be able to. you guys just handcuffed us on everything i was pretty disapointed about that i pay 60 bucks for it i want more freedom with it. i dont play online like most of the madden gamers so dont cater to them so much give us something.
  25. raidersedge

raidersedge 1 Star Recruit

Create your own Draft classes. It should be an option on the main menu so we only have to work on them once and can import them into any CCM.
    CalebMackie likes this.