Approved New Member: A_Touch_Of_Class

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 20, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome A_Touch_Of_Class,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff
  2. A_Touch_Of_Class

A_Touch_Of_Class 3 Star Recruit

Name: Clark
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 (A_Touch_Of_Class)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Mornings, Nights, and All Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox, Manchester United
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: From Virtual Sports Daily (Another Online League Website)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in several FIFA leagues on LeagueDaddy.com and Virtual Sports Daily.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20+ years. I've played online ever since it was offered.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would consider myself to be a reliable sim gamer. I respect all opponents and expect the same in return. I have a quality internet connection and lag is not an issue with me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I've played in leagues where the age group was of an older crowd and I enjoyed it. Mainly because of the camaraderie and the respect.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have and I have no questions about them, them are straight forward.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. My name is Clark and I'm 26 years old. I live in Western MA am I am a Conductor for Amtrak. I am an avid New Englander and support all New England sports franchises. I am a diehard FIFA player and have been playing since the days of Sega. I was recently in a league on the Virtual Sports Daily website and the league faded out due to inactive players. I asked around the chat boxes and was told to apply to TSO for serious FIFA gaming....so, here I am.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? In previous leagues I have always played all my games which I was scheduled for and when I am unable to play I notify my opponent and reschedule. I was a heavily active member in previous leagues suggesting helpful ideas, participating in poll questions, and helping wherever it is needed.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to be allowed into a FIFA league where I can play legit lag free opponents who respect the game and the players.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I was never one to go over some ones head, so I would PM my opponent and ask for an explanation first. After hearing back from them I would notify them that I would be contacting the League Commish and leave the decision up to him. I would hope though that this site/league has only accepted legit gamers who would respect each other and not exploit the game or the rules.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am interested in joining the FIFA league for PS3.
    seaplus likes this.
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias