Approved New Member: DaGap25

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 7, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome DaGap25,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff
  2. DaGap25

DaGap25 2 Star Recruit

Name: Ty Grzebielski
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBox: xxxTheGAPxxx
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability for User vs User games:Mostly everyday and night im a seasonal worker and have winters off
    Favorite Teams:Nebraska Cornhuskers, Indianapolis Colts, LA Lakers, Creighton Bluejays
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: My buddy has been trying to get me to join for awhile (houdiniHUSKER)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I've played online dynasties and franchises for as long as you could, mostly with my buddies on NCAA, Madden, and NBA
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing video games for as long as I can remember, ive been playing online since the feature first came available on PS2
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Im a sim-style gamer, very intense no matter the sport game im playing, i love competition
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    The average is a little over my age but im pretty excited to be around guys i know are mature and respect the games as much as i do
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read them and agree to both
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Grew up and live in Nebraska (GO SKERS!) Sports were always a big part of my life, I played basketball in high school. Im a pool guy so really only work in the summers in nebraska. Cant wait to get on here in "the big leagues" to see what i can prove.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?Great I already know one guy whos on here and hope to meet many more

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    To be apart of quality dynasties and franchises without the hassle of having to look for them
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Finish the game. Tell an admin or the commish of that league after the game

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Not a whole bunch yet, i plan to join the new madden league 4th and Long cause thats the league my buddy is in. Will definitely be checking out the dynasties when the new NCAA comes out
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

DaGap25

Welcome to TSO! Application Approved.

Glad to have you in the community!