Approved New Member: FootballGuru6

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 23, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome FootballGuru6,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff
  2. FootballGuru6

FootballGuru6 1 Star Recruit

Name: Bill Franck
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX FootballGuru6
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Eastern (NY)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Night anytime after 6PM
    Favorite Teams: 49ers, Knicks, Mets
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA and Madden. NCAA was a few years ago so I don't remember and Madden didn't have a website, but I found the league on Xbox Forums.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember and online I've been playing for about 6 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive, I want to win but I don't cheat to do it.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Being 24, a graduate from college, and working a full-time job I feel that I am mature enough to be in a league that consists of others that are older than me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have and I agree to them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Outside of what I have already wrote down here I'm a pretty layed back individual. I enjoy playing sports games aswell as competiting in real like sports like basketball and golf.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I won't be the most active but I also won't be the guy that never posts anything, ever.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Competitive individuals that are just as tired as me of playing the computer and cheating gamers.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First, I would discuss the situation with that person and if the problem can't be resolved that way I would message the league commissioner or a site monitor.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't really looked all that much but I am hoping to get into a Madden and NBA league. And as far as setup goes I am really open to anything.
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Application Approved.

Sorry for the delay. The holidays have gotten the better of our staff.