Approved New Member: raidersedge

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome raidersedge,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. raidersedge

raidersedge 1 Star Recruit

Name: Michael
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): raidersedge (XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: NO
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Morning or late night.
    Favorite Teams: Oakland Raiders
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: From OS

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Madden. Never been in a great league though, everyone seems to quit.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since I was 5, Playing NES. I've been playing online since I got XBOX 360 in 2005.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I like to play realistic.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think older the better.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm married, with two kids and a 3rd on the way.... I am an Oakland Raiders and USC Trojans fans, I love the NFL Draft. I'm a HUGE Draftnik, I work on Mock drafts all the time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'm a friendly guy, I don't cuss and scream. Madden is a game, its meant to be fun.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I'm really hoping to just join a good league that can last.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Just let the GM know.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Rookie Symposium II

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias