Pin Glitch

Discussion in 'Archive' started by StormJr, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

So apparently there is a glitch that has been uncovered mainly on the XBOX360 side that allows you to do the following:

-Have pins in a H2H match set to 'no pins'.
    -Have pins in a Live Tournament set to 'no pins'.
    -Have pins in a CC Tournament set to 'no pins'.

Has anyone here experienced this? SkinniePost, you play the most out of all of us here....have you seen this? It's ridiculous if it's true. Need some better QC over there at EA.

EDIT: Correction, it is on both the PS3 and the 360.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  2. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

FYI - I have no idea how to do it and have not experienced this specific glitch.

3. SkinniePost

SkinniePost 2 Star Recruit

I didn't know about it until recently when the discussion started on EA... But I had wondered about some of the Tournament mode scores in the Daily Events for a month or so... Some of the scores were getting out of control. Other than that I play mostly Daily Events that already have pins on, and very little H2H, so I had not noticed it in either of those areas. Like I posted on EA... If it means people are getting to use pins for free, it will be fixed rather quickly, haha. And also, when has EA ever had good QC? It is understandably hard when you have to produce a new game on a yearly basis, but still... It has always been one of their problems.

4. SkinniePost

SkinniePost 2 Star Recruit

Think about it Storm... It is pretty easy to figure out. I have not tried it, but I thought about all of the possible options to equip pins in the game when I heard about the glitch. There is only one screen, so the possibilities are rather limited as to how you can get it to work?

5. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Ya I'm with you, I rarely play the 'pin off' tournaments and have only played 3 H2H matches.

Good catch on the free pin thing...if it's money off of EA's table it should get fixed pretty quickly. LOL!

I guess with the QC thing, I always see the devs claiming they have good QC and that most of these issues arise after it goes to market...which is complete bullshit. If they had proper QC, EVERYTHING would be checked.

6. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

I suppose so. I just got so confused seeing everyone talking about it in those threads on EA that it seemed like you had to jump through some hoops to get it to work. I was confuzzled. ;)

7. CapEm16

CapEm16 2 Star Recruit

SkinniePost, I think your scores are out of control!!! :confused:;)

Haven't heard of this until today. Sad if true. I definitely noticed the outlandish scores in Tournament mode, dailies too. I consider myself a pretty damn good "Tournament mode" player, but recently it's been impossible to catch guys that are -18 to -20.

8. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

say what now? cliffs as i havent been to the ea forums in awhaile?

nevermind the cliffs I caught up.
    #1 that fucking sucks
    #2 wtf do we do?

9. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

his case is easy.he can always record and post his rounds.I might have to buy some capturing equipment as I've been shooting low lately lol

The thing that really ticks me of,going back to the true-aim omission.One of the developers explained they though about putting it in,but introducing new code might affect other aspects of the game and produce glitches.So if that was your thought why the hell you didn't tested and re-tested a whole new freaking system you put in place?!!!!!!

10. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Not much that can be done without dev intervention (patch).

As far as here in our CC, we keep doing what we're doing. I would doubt anyone here would be utilizing this glitch to have pins in our tournaments. At least I hope not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.