1. Hey Guest,

We are testing some visual changes. This is obviously just a starting point, but we'd love your feedback. Note you can change to a dark style by clicking the TSO 2.0 link on the bottom left of any page.

You can leave feedback here: Feedback

Administration

(S7) Serie B Trophy!!!

Discussion in 'TFS: Serie B' started by BESHIKTAS, Nov 20, 2012.

?

Who do you think will be holding Serie B trophy in the end?

1. QPR-- BESHIKTAS

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. MARSEILLE--hokie79

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. RENNAIS--Juancho15

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. OTHER

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

We are a little over half way through the season 7, and there is a big race to clinch a spot for Serie A.

QPR is currently is on top of the league with 13 games played and earned 30 points in response. QPR`s remaining 6 games and the results from the previous games.
    Santos krtgolfing 2-0 W​
    Stuttgart Frenchie1916 2-0 W​
    Hoffenheim IJGator 3-0 W​
    Celtic BigSmooth33 4-2 W​
    Frankfurt Isaac Oyer 5-2 W​
    Marseille hokie79 1-0 W​
    Marseille is following QPR very closely. They have 29 points in hand with a game in hand to play. Marseille collected 29 points out of 14 games, that is 1 game over what QPR played. Marseille will be playing 2 less games in the following matchweeks due to departure of 2 fellow Serie B members. The games Marseille have left to play are and their previous results are;
    Frankfurt Isaac Oyer 1-1 D​
    Wolfsburg LasVegasFC 0-4 L​
    Lokomotiv-Marseille
    Espanyol-Marseille
    Hamburger UcanHateMeNow 3-2 W​
    Rennais juanchoCT14 0-1 L​
    QPR BESHIKTAS 0-1 L​
    Rennais collected 27 points out of 13 games they played. They also have 6 games remaining just like QPR. Here are the games they have left to play and their previous game results;
    Frankfurt Isaac Oyer 2-1 W​
    Santos krtgolfing 3-2 W​
    Stuttgart Frenchie1916 4-0 W​
    Hoffenheim IJGator 0-0 D​
    Marseille hokie79 1-0 W​
    Celtic BigSmooth33 2-1 W​
    Frankfurt are following these top 3 teams with 22 points-12 games played.
    Wolfsburg are following Frankfurt with 17 points-11 games played.
    Friz
  2. BESHIKTAS

ooops he is juanchoCT14 - ot juancho15 LOL. Sorry about the typo!
  3. BESHIKTAS

My vote went to juanchoCT14 . It looks like Rennais won against all his remaining opponents in their previous matches. He has yet to lose a game so far, I don`t think he is going to lose this eason at all. Although hokie79 in good run in last 7 matches, I believe he will be having hard time against his opponents in his las games, I am telling this just because I am looking at the previous results against these teams. When it comes to QPR ( myself ) I know I got so lucky in some of those matches in first half of the season, and I don`t think that luck got carried over to the second half :(
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

My vote went to you.. The rest of your opponents you beat by at least two goals minus the game against hokie79, where you won by one. A two goal win does not sound very lucky to me!!
  5. hokie79

hokie79 2 Star Recruit

I voted QPR - I have the toughest schedule and although in great run - i cant see myself running the table...altho this thread is great as I now have to just go for it every game - basically a draw doesnt do me any favors at this point...btw - i still think Frankfurt is in the race as well.....good luck to everyone!
  6. Broncos218

Broncos218 5 Star Recruit

I voted QPR... BESHIKTAS already beat everyone left on his schedule and has the points lead now. Although if I fall into a relegation playoff, I sure hope I get to play against BESHIKTAS :)
  7. BESHIKTAS

You are too good to be in relegation playoff zone :) you can do it! You are one of the best in Serie A !!!
  8. redwings8831

redwings8831 4 Star Recruit

Voted for QPR in the preseason poll and don't see any reason to change.
    BESHIKTAS likes this.
  9. Broncos218

Broncos218 5 Star Recruit

once I get back from my thanksgiving break, I think I'll have to get into a groove and grab some wins! Once the rest of Serie A catches up to me in games played, I'm gonna start falling in the tables
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.