1. Hey Guest,

We are testing some visual changes. This is obviously just a starting point, but we'd love your feedback. Note you can change to a dark style by clicking the TSO 2.0 link on the bottom left of any page.

You can leave feedback here: Feedback

Administration

Sim 10 (June 20-Jul 01)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Dec 23, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

File is up. Next sim Christmas Night.
    BigSmooth33 likes this.
  2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

i really hate this game but don't worry i'm not going to pull an AJ Hart MN unfortunately...
    abolishthefed and PAgamer07 like this.
  3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 5 Star Recruit

How many guys from AZ got hurt this sim? It's silly... You've had more than solid teams the last few seasons and then vaginal spontaneous combustion spreads among your key players.
  4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Patrick Tolentino tore up his knee and my #1 pick from last year broke his elbow running the bases and is out 5-6 months........
  5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

lol, what do you want me to do??? My shit don't work. If you have a fix, let me know. Sorry, didn't feel like spending my entire Saturday or Sunday trying to re-install a game that I couldn't figure out three months ago. I guess I'm sorry for not being super computer savvy.. Thanks to the guy's that continue to take subtle shots at me though ;) (not you Cole)
    abolishthefed likes this.
  6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

just delete OOTP, re install OOTP and then have someone dropbox the file to you. that will cut out all the mess of figuring it out.