1. Hey Guest!

We are looking for someone interested in being the commissioner for a slow moving (2 advances per week) Xbox One Madden 15 league.

Interested? PM Shaun Mason and Drifterbub and let us know!

Administration

TCCT DLC Courses

Discussion in 'Archive' started by StormJr, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

can someone remind me what needs to be done to unlock the bonus course again?!
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I know on PS3.. You need to master like 14 courses or purchase like all the dlc with coins.. After that you go to play now mode and go to the bonus course and should have to download two files and then it should be ready to play...
  3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Heres what I don't understand...

Can you use "coins" to buy the courses outright? My interpretation was that you could not. I thought you had to purchase "rounds" on the DLC courses, then play those rounds and attempt to finish all the masteries. Only then could you "unlock" the course for unlimited play.

The only other way to do it, then, is to purchase the DLC straight up with MS points.
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Well on the PS3 you can not purchase the DLC straight from the marketplace like you could for the Xbox apparently.. You can earn coins just by playing the game or can purchase coins with either a credit card or PSN points or whatever they are called. You can rent the courses for like 6,000 or so coins or you can purchase unlimited rounds for like 15,000 or so coins.. You can also purchase a 5,6, or 11 course pack with coins earned or purchased. The course pack would give the user unlimited rounds. Once you have like 14 or so courses purchased with coins and have unlimited use or master you can get the TPC River Highland course but will need to download two files to my knowledge..

Hope this helps man...
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  5. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

you can on PS3.Not sure if a glitch/mistake or by design,but you have an option to purchase unlimited rounds for 18k of coins(as well as rent rounds for 6k),once you do it the course downloads and it's yours.I've downloaded 3 already.
  6. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

I'm 100% sure it's by design that PS3 users can use coins to purchase the DLC rather than just rent and 360 users cannot. From what I've read on the EA boards it has to do with Sony and Microsoft, not EA. The devs didn't get into any more detail than that.

As far as the Bonus Course (TPC River Highlands), you only have to unlock unlimited play on 16 DLC courses. That means that if you purchase DLC, unlimited play has been unlocked. If you have the CE, then you've already unlocked unlimited play on 5 DLC courses, so you only need to unlock unlimited play on 11 more.

After I had purchased all the DLC, I rebooted my 360. Went back into the game into Play Now and there was TPC River Highlands. I selected it to play and it popped up with a download screen to download unlimited play for free. Did that and boom, done. Have the course.

There have been many people that have said they are having issues, however, with no response from EA about it.
  7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sounds like I'm going to have to purchase them all then. Lame.
  8. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Well, you can still earn coins, and RENT rounds to master the courses. Once you master the courses then you get the course for free.

And if you don't like that way, if you collect all of that DLC course's PINS (bronze through gold) you also get it for free.

However, from what I gather, both ways are very time consuming.
  9. StormJr

StormJr 2 Star Recruit

Just wanted to bump this bad-boy up in case some haven't seen it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.