1. Hey Guest,

We are testing some visual changes. This is obviously just a starting point, but we'd love your feedback. Note you can change to a dark style by clicking the TSO 2.0 link on the bottom left of any page.

You can leave feedback here: Feedback

Administration

WGT?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by BirdDog1980, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BirdDog1980

BirdDog1980 2 Star Recruit

Just wondering if anyone here also plays World Golf Tour? It's pretty cool.. takes me back to the old Links LS series on PC back in the day. I initially signed up about 3 yrs ago, but have been off and on untill recently. I finally figured out the videos and surveys routine to earn free credits. I just this week, finally bought a driver, irons, and putter and didn't spend a penny, and I'm now getting into online play (match play and skins games) for more credits. Very addicting and fun!

Anyways, if anyone here plays it, hit me up! I'm BirdDog1980 and a Lvl 41.
  2. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I play here and there. good graphics, putting is interesting with the WGT
  3. BirdDog1980

BirdDog1980 2 Star Recruit

Yes it is very interesting. Most of the time the camera isn't directly behind your golfer, looking straight on at the hole, so you have to use the reverse camera angle. And sometimes even then it isn't a good angle. But once you get use to it, it's not all that bad. New putters and balls also help slow down the swing meter.
  4. SkinniePost

SkinniePost 2 Star Recruit

Look me BirdDog, I am listed as SkinniePost on there too... I started playing it at work during lunch like three years ago. Solid game, much harder to shoot under par than TW13.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.