Tradition Sports Online
Tradition Fútbol Serie kicked off it's 14th season, and first on FIFA 15 for PS4, on Wednesday, October 8 with games across three divisions and cup group stage. TFS currently has 34 members in its three divisions competing for titles and cups, and fighting promotion/relegation battles each season. TFS is a sim-style league that gets players away from the high-speed, high-pressure games typically found in FIFA online play, and utilizes unassisted control settings for league games to offer a more realistic feeling game.
With 14 games completed on opening day across the league, I give you the top 8 plays from all games.
The Madden team pushed a new update for Madden 15 today. Here are the notes, and an example of the new play call interface.
XBOX 360 AND PS3 CHANGES:
- Added tuning adjustments to offline Connected Franchise Mode, matching Online CFM hot fixes
- Added the ability to button through the entire halftime presentation
- Added button prompt to defensive play call to inform the user they can back out to pick their play before the offense does
- Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards
- Addressed issue where the formation name would not update during no huddle situations
- Improved line shifting functionality out of defensive camera
- Improved defensive adaptive AI
- Added QB signature passing styles
- Addressed issue where reading keys against the read option wasn't working on All-Madden difficulty
- Added logic to prevent multiple ways of grieving during online games
- Improved logic in CFM when determining who the...
We've recently (again) been installing new tools on the server, and I thought I would share a little bit about our newest addition. It's a new system to "Rate" posts. Instead of the old "Like" button, there are now a handful of buttons used to express how you feel about a post.
There are now:
- Like - same as before, but now you get a +1 reputation point.
- Dislike - gives you a -1 reputation point.
- Agree - gives you a +1 reputation point.
- Disagree - gives you neither positive or negative rating.
- Funny - gives you a +1 reputation point.
- Informative - gives you a +1 reputation point.
Something else you'll notice is that you have a new graphic in your user information in posts. There is a bar that shows the split of your reputation. Everyone should be all green, since we've never had "down votes".
You'll also see this information sprinkled around...
HERE WE GO. BACK TO FOOTBALL.
Let’s take a peak under the hood of Connected Franchise Mode and see whats in store for 2014. EA has given us another green light to indulge you in the CFM features. This would be all three different types of CFMs (owner, coach, player). Here at Tradition Sports, we want to continue our series of What It All Means. We are excited to see what this year’s release brings and eager to answer any questions you guys have!
Personally, I enjoy CFM more than any mode on Madden and always have a “league” first mentality. After seeing the mode grow within this cycle, I came away pretty impressed with the direction of what Josh Looman and his team are doing. With this being my first release as an EA Sports Gamechanger, I hope you guys enjoy my views on this particular mode of the game.
Connected Franchise Features:...
Page 4 of 4