1/24/2012 por min

Discussion in 'Team Pages' started by bringbackjimmy, Jan 24, 2012.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Player ovl pot c years sal
    SG nolan Smith 71 B- 2+2 2.71
    SG Elliot Williams 63 B 2+1 2.79
    12' 1st

Player OVL Pot C years salary
    SGWesley Johnson 70 B+ 2+1 4.57

Blaza
    JFace907
    BDSDIGITAL
    Bondzai

2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

bringbackjimmy

As we've discussed, Nolan Smith does not fit anywhere near the Wolves building plans. With that said, this trade becomes Williams and the 1st for Wes Johnson. You are currently a playoff team and this pick will pretty much be worthless so then it becomes Williams for Wes Johnson straight up and that just doesn't cut it.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

smith is a SG in game not a pg.. you can't say rl because they don't put them there in game. right now he's a better SG than johnson. a extra 1st rd pick is always a good pick for extra trade value. the blazers trade bayless for a 1st last yr to what was looked at a mid 4-6 seed NO and then used said pick to get a quality player in felton.

4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

A Rubio/Smith/Ridnour backcourt would get absolutely smoked. Thats why you play him at the point, right? You can't tell me i can't make an RL argument and then give me one about Felton. Fact is, this draft is 5 players deep at most. The rest are all niche players that may not even develop for at least 3 years. The T-Wolves are ready to contend in the next 1 or 2. Taking Wes away from them, puts them back at 3 years.

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i play him at 2 and1
    i play him at 1 and 2 i don't do man subs i play him where they insert him

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

it doesn't put them back 3 yrs he dsoesn't progress higher than 76 in the next 3 yrs

7. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Lets see who is more dangerous and ready to make an impact on a playoff contender in the next year or two?

Nolan Smith - doesn't really do anything great except for efficiency

Wes Johnson - slasher, 3 point sniper, finisher at the rim, and locks up the perimeter with fast feet and a 6-7 frame

Wes Johnson in a landslide. That is why you pushed the T'Wolves progression 2 to 3 years back with this trade.

8. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

efficiency is undervalued my friend

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

How do you know this?

10. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Jesus wtf

11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i have simmed the seasons

12. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm not a fan of that at all. That's like simming ahead to see how recruits will turn out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Agreed. What's the fun in that?

14. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Man, I hope we play more than 3 seasons. Maybe we should have gone at the fastest speed possible. Especially considering some of the lapses guys have in their schedules. I had a 2 week period with no games.

15. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Are we not supposed to play offline Association? I could really care less how someone progresses just the point that Wesley Johnson is going to be this make or break player for the twolves is untradeable is my point. he's a role player at best and will be his entire career. I want him over because i want to trade wallace and i want someone that can come off the bench for either 2-3. they already have beasley and webster. Nolan Smith gives them a decent 2 guard that can play the 1 as well when rubio needs a break.

16. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

We aren't saying Wes is untradeable. We are saying that this is no way whatsover upgrades the T'Wolves. If you want to trade with the CPU, it must somehow help them out. If i were the T'Wolves owner, i'd laugh in your face for sending me this offer.