1/24/2012 Por utah

Discussion in 'Team Pages' started by bringbackjimmy, Jan 24, 2012.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

player ovl pot c years sal
    Gerald Wallace 83 - 1+P 10.65
    luke Babbitt 59 B 2+1 1.77
    13' 1st

player ovl pot c years sal
    Al Jefferson 81 A+ 2 14.5

Blaza
    BDSDIGITAL
    JFace907
    Bondzai

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

thats a good offer. jazz have nothing at the 2-3 while they are stacked with potential at 4-5...

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

and he's only 2 yrs younger and most likely done progressing

5. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

So they get what is guaranteed to be a bottom 10 pick in 2013 and a soon to be washed up Wallace? The Jazz aren't that good to be that shortsighted. Wallace needs to go to a contender. He needs to be that missing piece.

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Al Jefferson is done progressing? Stop it bro. In-game Jefferson is 26 with A+ potential.

Babbit should barely even be on a roster.

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

how many realistically seasons are are we going to go through 3-4? wallace still 80+ yr 3 Babbit 70+.

Jefferson is 27 and wallace is 29..

bottom 10 next year? things could change dramatically between now and next season? Tampa was 10-6 11-5 last yr and now top 5 pick.

you guys really need to put into perspective that this isn't real life and be like where does this put team A and team B in 4-6 yrs when we are not getting there. we will get to season 2 around march season 3 aroun mid maybe july season 4 will put us to the new release..

If this thing started back in oct and we are in late nov early december i get your point as we would get through 2-3 more seasons.

This trade right now gives them what would be there best player right now for the next 2 yrs while giving favors and Kanter playing time to grow and develop.

8. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

This trade makes zero sense for CPU videogame-land Utah and RL Utah. They are a horrible team right now and this trade just makes them worse as it will rob them of their best player for what will essentially be a rental. And even if Wallace takes his option, he no longer will be the best player on that team, Millsap will be that in one offseason progression. We've told you already that Wallace needs to go to a contender. He needs to be that missing piece for a team. Much like he was when the Blazers acquired him at the deadline last year.

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

10. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Oh lord.

11. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Poor BBJ...

I know how you feel bro. Took me til the end of season to get Gortat. You have to overpay heavily for someone you want IMO. Not complaining, just stating the facts. We gotta keep the CPU competitive.

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I am done trading.. this is total bs reasoning. Wallace is 29 not going to regress for 2-3 seasons.(the amount we will most likely be playing) How about you guys tell me who i can trade wallace for.

13. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

We have. Multiple times. Trade him to a contender that needs him. The Mavs would be a perfect fit right now. They are in the struggling Southwest Division race and could use Wallace to play the 2 or the 3. He's an easy upgrade over VC and The Matrix

14. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Trade him for Brandon bass and thank me later.