1*-6* Dynasty

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Nashvillain15, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

1*-6* Dynasty

Anyone else tried this? Its ridiculously difficult this year! I mean I guess that makes it more fun, but in your 1* star you can barely recruit 2*s.

Now considering 2*'s come out in the low 50s your team all of a sudden goes from a bunch of 70's to a bunch of 60's with 50's as backups.

Then in your 2* star you can barely recruit 3*s Maybe you'll get 3 or 4 of them. Well now they will com eup as low 60's or high 50's.

So by your third year my team was pretty much all 50s except for a few positions. Oh and my QB was a 69 and my best WR was an 81 (transfer). I'm really hoping this gets easier because trying to beat Boise State with New Mexico State is rough!

2. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Keep an eye on Western Michigan in the GBN OD...they'll show you how its done. ;)

3. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

Western Michigan doesn't have to play Boise State every year to try and win the conference :-P lot easier to recruit if you win the conference I believe. But good luck with your OD.

4. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Thats very true.

5. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

I just simmed my game against FCS SE and I lost 13-10.... wow I've got a terrible team. Luckily they are all freshman so next year they should be all in the upper 60s :-P.

6. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Check the Hard4Yards dynasty. We are all 1* teams in the same conference...

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

LMAO @ losing to FCS on a sim. That blows.

I am running an offliner right now with a 1 star TB team, with cupcake roster. I replaced temple in the MAC. I am 1-2 so far. Playing on Heisman so it's really a challenge

8. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Yeah Eastern Michigan is just terrible.

9. wildes12

wildes12 Walk On

Just went 0-12 with E Michigan on Heisman. Only signed 8 players when recruiting. Yikes

10. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

While its rough I finally find a challenge to this game! In my 3rd season I'm 5-0 but I'm about to face Boise State gasp. And one of my coaching challenges or whatever is to beat them.

11. Tiger_Stripes86

Tiger_Stripes86 Walk On

do you have your recruiting difficulty on AA or heisman?

12. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

Recruiting is brutal when your a 1 star team.

13. Tiger_Stripes86

Tiger_Stripes86 Walk On

ya I know I'm not quite a 1 star team but I am doing my offline dynasty with SMU a 2 star team. Although SMU does have a couple pretty good pitches with June Jones coaching now and good a is atlhetic facilities, it is still far from easy. Also having so many other teams around me that are top teams doesn't help. My first year I had like the 89th ranked recruiting class, but still curious as to what most of you have your recruiting difficulty at?

14. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

I started my 1* dynasty with SDSU with default AA settings. I pulled out a miracle win against SMU in week 1 and hung 59 points on NMSt. in week 2. I have Missouri in week 3, so that's going to be an ugly loss, and I still have TCU and Utah looming at the end of the season. I figure the absolute best I will do is 9-3 with losing to Missouri, TCU, and Utah, but that means I'll have to pull off wins against BYU and Air Force. If I had to predict a final record I think I'll end up 7-5. If my QB goes down for any extended time I'm going to struggle to earn a winning record.

I'm actually doing alright with recruiting so far, at least it seems that way. I haven't signed anyone just yet, but there are 4 or 5 guys who are 3* caliber who have me in their top 3. Hopefully I can get a couple of them to sign.

I don't know if I'll stick with SDSU all the way to a 6* program because there isn't an achievement for going from 1* to 6* this year. However, there is an achievement for getting a non-BCS school to a BCS game. So if/when I get to a BCS game with SDSU I'll start looking at other schools in BCS conferences.

15. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I gave up on my Alma Mater, SJSU, after a few games. There is just no competing with the big name schools. I had a game against Oklahoma St where I was playing nearly flawless up 17-7, and my team fumbled 4 drives in a row in the 4th quarter to choke the game away. It pretty much rejected my game and said " No, we can't have San Jose State win this game." Pretty nuts, but then again they do suck that bad...