#1 DEFENSE MEETS #1 OFFENSE with #1 spot up for grabs!

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Stiffysix, Jul 29, 2012.

?

who will win and what will be the score?

1. Florida State

100.0%
  2. Virginia Tech

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

ScreenHunter_10 Jul. 29 17.13.gif VS. ScreenHunter_11 Jul. 29 17.14.gif

The biggest game of the year is almost here between FSU and VT in an epic battle for not only the top spot in the ACC but in the country! This match-up should be very interesting considering you have the nations best defense who has only given up a stunning 42 points all season in virginia tech led by all-american DE James Gayle and 5th year senior MLB Bruce Talyor who leads the team in tackles going up against the nations best offense who is averaging 44 points per game led by heisman canidate EJ Manuel and WR rodney smith who leads the nation in recieving yards. Alot is on the line for both these teams considering who ever loses this game can pretty much give up hopes of making it to the BCS championship game! not to mention that if EJ Manuel wants to win a heisman then it is do or die time!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Ben

Ben Walk On

This will be a great game! You both have solid teams. I expect OT will decide the winner of this game.

3. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

NUMBER 1 vs NUMBER 2...IT GETS NO BETTER THAN THIS!!!
    There is old saying that offense sells tickets but defense wins championships. My friends this game will see if the saying is indeed true. The Florida State Seminoles and Virginia Tech Hokies, Number 1 against Number 2, will do battle in Lane Stadium. The #1 Florida State Seminoles who are lead by senior QB EJ Manuel, who has had a career year for the Noles with over 3,000 yards pass and 35 total touchdowns. Manuel's main target is fellow senior Rodney Smith who leads the Noles in receptions (48), yards (1220), and touchdowns (15). The Seminoles have the number 1 offense in the nation, but it goes up against the number 1 defense in the nation, the Virginia Tech Hokies. This game will not only decide who the best team in the ACC, but it will also decide who the best team in the nation. The loser kisses their perfect season and Nat'l Championship hopes bye-bye. The rubber meets the road at LANE STADIUM. IT"S SHOWTIME!!!​

• Like Like x 3
  4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

What time are you guys playing?

5. TheMNorthFace

TheMNorthFace Walk On

I would sell my left nut to be able to watch this game. MAKE IT HAPPEN EA!

6. jandy

jandy Walk On

I 100% agree. It's games like this one that make me wish there was a feature that would allow us to watch user vs user games live. Best of luck to both of you!

7. Jon Jon Anderson

Jon Jon Anderson Walk On

This is a going to be a good game! The florida gators are very interested in this game and wish they could watch it for scouting purposes.