#1 Florida @ #2 Oklahoma: Week Two

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

#1 Florida @ #2 Oklahoma: Week Two

Hey Bruce, what is your availability looking like Thursday night - Sunday? I am pretty flexible, so I can schedule around you.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I just got by the Gators in Tradition 1.. Curious what my chances are at beating them twice? I am PST.

Anywhoo...Friday night is a go, Saturday night is out. Sunday evening is open.

Thursday night is open late after 9 pm pst.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I would like to shoot for Sunday evening/night if possible. Planning on having a pretty fun weekend of getting sloshed and chasing girls, per usual. I am eastern time, so the weekend will probably work out better anyway.

Do you think 4pm your time on Sunday might work? Like I said, I can definitely be flexible on Sunday. I am hesitant to wait until the last day just in case there are problems, but I do already have plans in place.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Basis, I have no problem playing Sunday right now, but who knows when that gets here for either of us.. Things come up so I hate to wait until then.

Lets stay in touch and see if we can play it before then. Friday night out for you, how about early afternoon for me / evening for you?

My wifes birthday is Saturday and there is no way she lets me touch that controller then..big party at our house.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Friday COULD work, Sunday still seems okay. I will definitely keep you posted as to my availability as plans come and go this week. Looking forward to it! I put in a request for this game to get the coverage it deserves. After you play your game/get a summary up, I will have some material to write a preview article for the site.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

hey bruce, sunday is still looking better than friday for me, but both are looking good. any update on your end?

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

FYI: Bruce and I are playing our game tonight at about 10:15pm eastern time (Friday). If you're bored, pop on to check the score update for the biggest game of the season in the E-League (REGULAR season, as it appears now :D).

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

30 to 6. Ouch!

9. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Seemingly everything that could go wrong for BRUCE did. We were both really hoping this would be as close as it should, but it got out of hand early.

I'll write an article about it, but certainly not to rub it in BRUCE. Good game brotha.

10. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Tim Tebow has angels in the outfield.