1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

#1 Florida @ #3 LSU

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

#1 Florida @ #3 LSU

Geauxlden,

Our big show-down is set for week six. This one has SERIOUS national title implications. When would be good for you? Our advance is Thursday night at 11. I will be too tired then (caddying 36 holes all day), but could do Friday afternoon/night or anytime on Sunday. I am in the eastern time zone.

Also, I am going to do a write-up for Gameday since the crew will be in Baton Rouge for this one.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Bump.

I have a game tenatively scheduled for 9pm eastern on Friday, so anytime after 10 works. Or, Sunday night. I forgot that I am going to the Mets game Sunday afternoon, so I should be home and ready to play by 7pm eastern. Hope to hear from you soon!

3. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

Basis, I have to be up early Saturday morning so Friday night may not work. If you could swing it, I could probably play before your 9pm game. I probably could play around 6pm your time. If that doesn't work, we will figure something out, because this game has to get played.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

My 9 o'clock game looks like it is going to be played a different time, but I am working Friday afternoon so I doubt I can make it for 6pm eastern. I could shhot for 7:30pm my time Friday, which looks like would be 6:30 where you are. That work? If not, how did Sunday look?

Also, I am not able to get on a computer for long enough to do an article for Gameday (I am doing this from my phone which is a pain). Feel free to use any stuff from my blog (pics, stats, etc) if you are able to do one.

5. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

Doubtful that I'll have time to put together a gameday piece, but 6:30 central time on Friday looks good right now.