#1 Georgia vs #3 Florida - discuss + vote

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Oct 19, 2010.

?

Who will win?!

Poll closed Oct 23, 2010.
  1. #1 Georgia (hotrod)

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. #2 Florida (max)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

#1 vs #3 doesn't come around often during the regular season, and it's even better when it's one of the greatest rivalries in college football today!

Florida has the number one offense in the nation totaling 4627 yards, and are led by true Freshman Dustin Perry at quarterback. After coming off the bench in game one he is 74 of 126 for 1734 yards, 17 TDs and 2 INTs - and he has a cannon (99 THP).

Georgia is close behind with the fourth overall offense (4334 yards) and are rated A+ overall. Most of these guys are back (besides the QB I believe) from the team who won the national championship just a year ago. Aaron Murray has is 125 of 195 for 2456 yards, 27 TDs and 5 INTs on the season.

I believe HotRod is 2-0 in the series.

2. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I hope Florida wins, but it won't happen. HotRod probably won't have to punt. Georgia 49-Florida-31

3. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I went HotRod as he drilled me twice last season and I don't think I've played Florida.

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    A little history of the Georgia/Florida series.

Season 1: 41-38 - won on last second FG by Blair Walsh
    Season 2: 37-35 - won on last second FG by Blair Walsh

Expect the same from these two teams, we're just about even in talent and have a hard time stopping each other. One of those series where the last team with the ball wins. I can only hope to get a little cushion during the game cause my nerves can't take to many more of these last second FG games, lol.

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Florida is going to have to play flawless on offense to even have a chance. Prepare for the kitchen sink though HotRod... Its coming your way lol

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I just know from playing Florida these last two years that they are tough, and it seems their team is the best they have been so far. Especially offense, and I can tell the Max is taking advantage of that throwing power with some of the bombs I've seen in the scoring summaries.

So I went with Florida, but man..the top 3 teams all still have to play each other, and Florida still has to play FSU who is number 4.

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

Don't know much about either since I'm new but it sounds like Georgia is the favorite. I'll say Georgia wins by a FG again this year.

8. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I'm a 2nd class citizen compared to those guys.

9. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I dont think Max knows how much him winning means to Virginia. See the No. 2 Overall Recruit, the No. 1 Ath in the country has Virginia number 1 on his list. But Number 2 on that list is UGA.

So i must say....Lets go Gators!

10. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Sorry 1ke, that ATH will be property of the Dawgs. It's time you start choosing your recruiting battles more wisely. :thumbsup: