#1 LSU at #2 PSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by OsirisMonster, Dec 1, 2010.

1. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

This should be an amazing game between two teams just one letter apart.

Easy, Friday (I assume we are playing this game and will have started season by Friday) evening works best for me to play this game. Does that work for you?

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I am not sure about friday yet...I can play tonight as late as you would want to.

3. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

We could play later to tomorrow night but it would after 9:30 when I put my kid down to sleep.

4. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Tonight is definitely out for me. Need time to figure out my depth chart and get team playbook sorted out. Week one user game leaves no room for error.

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Yeah that is why I was hoping this game could be week 2....Just so we could get a feel for our teams.

6. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Does late tonight work? It would have to be likely 9:30 PST timeframe. Wife is leaving me alone with the newborn.

7. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

12:30 might work..I have a beer club meeting and have to stand in for the president. I could easily let you know by 7:00 pm PST if I can do it or not tonight. Otherwise late tomorrow night works.

8. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Sounds good. If you want to just plan for late tomorrow night that would work for me as well. Don't want you to feel rushed when we play. This is a big game for both of us.

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

No I really want to play it tonight! lol I am itching to get it done, I actually thought about calling in sick for the beer club meeting...

10. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Hehehe. Sounds good. I've just got to plug in my formation substitutions after work and I'll be ready to play as soon as my wife gets home.

11. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Gotta put that number 1 receiver in the slot eh?

12. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I have never run with my number 1 reciever in the slot. Last year Rueben Randle did what he did on the outside! I didn't even use any package substitution to move outside recievers to the slot. Mostly I just set up various formations to set up strong run/pass defense personal, swap outside location of my WRs based on run blocking ability (swap #1 and #2), and change which HB I use in which formation.

13. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I was busting your balls man...just like I get it for rushing stats...no biggie.

14. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

;)

15. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Interestingly, I think I'm the only pass heavy user in the OD. Looking at user stats from last season I think I'm the only person to pass for over 4000 yards and most users look like they passed for well under 3000 yards on the year.

16. bdub

bdub Walk On

Well I am moving to the Air Raid so maybe you will have some competition this year.

17. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I have no quarterback this year so I hope to run with better success. I doubt I will see play art at all in happy valley.

18. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

It can get crazy!

I will be good to play this game tonight, I gotta get the wife to give up the tv, but by 11pm est that shouldn't be an issue.

19. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

11 EST works for me. See you then.