1 open spot now in Big East

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Guys unfortunately Ten Yard Fight and rogadabomb had to part ways. I will be working hard today to get us a 12th member that will mesh well with our OD.

I wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate that all of you have done a good job so far with doing the basic requirements that this OD , and frankly all TSO dynasties demand. I know being new here can be a challenge , and we ask a lot of our members here at TSO. When I started here I had no idea how to do any of the content items , was not a great "sim" player , and was pretty intimidated by the whole process. If you feel the same please make sure you ask me for help, and when it is given please try your best. Above all else , have a good attitude about me coaching you up to make sure you stick around here and do not fight me on what the rules are.

I do this to give back to TSO and you new members, not because I enjoy being a hard-ass.

That and of course ....... have fun man this is a game , this is why we are here right ? (y)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Correction , we now have two spots open. Sorry for the turnover guys but these things happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.