1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

1 Opening in Proving Grounds XBOX Dynasty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jmustang1968, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

1 Opening in Proving Grounds XBOX Dynasty

Please go here to apply for the opening in Proving Grounds. The open team is Colorado. We are on Week 6 of Season 1. The starting team restriction was B- or less and max 3*.

Go here to apply:
    Application thread

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Bump, new opening for Colorado

3. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Hello Sir... i am interested in this league. i was gonna apply last time but i jumped in the thread too late.

i know ur gonna say im in too many leagues, but u can ask any commish of the leagues im in. im very active. what can i say i love video games, and always make time for them.
    If u feel like u want to try a new member that isnt in any leagues i understand tho.

right now im in SMFL and TMFL for madden, and in college im in ECB, and possibly the uprising if i get approved

My Name and Gamer Tag are both DreSmithJr, (wink) i keep it simple sir.. lol

New Member: DreSmithJr - Tradition Online
    ^^^^ the link to the application where the site said "hey your a cool guy ur approved" lol

Members of the site that Could Vouche for me.
    mKeller25 & BDSDigital

both are commishs of the leagues im in

Ive Read over the rules and nothing seems too extreme or strict. the recruiting rules i concur with, and if i get in a situation i will bring it to u on a case by case basis.

looking forward to your response and hopefully membership in a great league