1 Opening in Proving Grounds XBOX Dynasty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jmustang1968, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

1 Opening in Proving Grounds XBOX Dynasty

Please go here to apply for the opening in Proving Grounds. The open team is Colorado. We are on Week 6 of Season 1. The starting team restriction was B- or less and max 3*.

Go here to apply:
    Application thread

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Bump, new opening for Colorado

3. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Hello Sir... i am interested in this league. i was gonna apply last time but i jumped in the thread too late.

i know ur gonna say im in too many leagues, but u can ask any commish of the leagues im in. im very active. what can i say i love video games, and always make time for them.
    If u feel like u want to try a new member that isnt in any leagues i understand tho.

right now im in SMFL and TMFL for madden, and in college im in ECB, and possibly the uprising if i get approved

My Name and Gamer Tag are both DreSmithJr, (wink) i keep it simple sir.. lol

New Member: DreSmithJr - Tradition Online
    ^^^^ the link to the application where the site said "hey your a cool guy ur approved" lol

Members of the site that Could Vouche for me.
    mKeller25 & BDSDigital

both are commishs of the leagues im in

Ive Read over the rules and nothing seems too extreme or strict. the recruiting rules i concur with, and if i get in a situation i will bring it to u on a case by case basis.

looking forward to your response and hopefully membership in a great league