10 Game Minimum by FRIDAY

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

10 Game Minimum by FRIDAY

Hey guys, for the most part, things are going really well in our league I think. The games are fun, and people are getting used to playing on the settings, and the stupid little processes that this game requires.

The box scores look pretty good. Some people have come dangerously close to the maximum balls thrown limit. Be careful guys. There was one instance where the person went over by two, but since it is the first instance, and the game went 17 innings or so, I'll let it slide. In the future, these results will still be thrown out. The max. balls thrown is for the whole game, no matter how long it goes.

We need to try to stimulate the activity of some players, so here is what we're dealing with: Each team must have a total of 10 games played by the time I wake up on Saturday morning. The ONLY exception will be Recchem, because he posted that he will be out of town. I'll make sure he catches up when he gets back.

One problem for this is that we're not using the forums to schedule games, at all. This could be useful in helping to set some things up for time difference issues, etc. Guys, we're all in this league because we're part of TF. That means we check the boards. Try to use them to set up games if you're having trouble getting games in.

Also, you can use xbox.com to sign in and send your friends list messages easier.

*EDIT* I actually just came across an instance where there were a ton of balls thrown. The game went 26 innings though. I'll keep a closer eye on this moving forward, but like I said, I don't see any issues really.

Get on and get some games in!

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

LOL I know what teams were playin.......

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

They were going great until I had to face Johan Santana, holy shit.

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ya man theres really no control over that when were playing 3 games in one LOL But me and the dbacks finished our series for the season so you wont have to worry about that anymore, THANK GOD

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Sooooooo, thanks to 2k pulling an EA, the deadline will NOW be whatever time I wake up on Sunday.

GET YO GAMES IN SUCKASSS! :D

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Who wants to play now?

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

No one ever responds to my invites lol.