1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

120 Ways to Win - Cimmy24 Style

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Cimmy24, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

This was started a couple of years ago on TSO, but nobody ever finished doing it. What this is is I will be playing guys online (mostly lobby games, but TSO Challenges are welcome) and I will be trying to win with every team. All 120.

Here is a link to a Google Doc I have in place.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...GRlZVlvUzVob2ktbVlkYVRwRHBiakE&hl=en_US#gid=0

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

First try, first win. Tennessee over Florida (JGRAY09) in Neyland. I was down 21-7 at the half and won 35-21. Forced some nice turnovers in the second half to comeback and close it. He played on aggressive everything and I took advantage of that.

HB Tauren Poole rushed for 143 YDs and 3 TDs on 23 attempts to earn Player of the Game honors.

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Get an xbox. :)

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Get a ps3. :)

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I've played 2 more games, but both the guy quit before the end.

Tennessee (Sniper_something_2010) @ Rutgers (Cimmy24)

He ran no huddle and the same play...came out in an Ace dive and would either run that or audible to a 5 wide and hit his slot on a drag route...I figured it out easily and after I was able to stop that he quit...after offering a friendly quit tho which I declined very fiercely.

Notre Dame (KillCotta?) @ Baylor (Cimmy24)

He also ran no huddle and threw rockets to Floyd the entire game...and no matter what I could do...go for the pick, swat...anything, he always caught it and my DB would stand there dumb founded. I was able to stop it here and there by double or triple teaming Floyd. The game was 28-20 ND and he quit.

I will be playing more later this evening.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Got another W with Oregon over USC in OT. I gave up a TD with like 13 secs left, piss poor, and thought I was going to lose it. He got the ball first in OT and I tackled his HB for a loss, then on 3rd down got a HUGE sack that dropped him nearly out of FG range...he went for it and my safety made a great play to swat it away. Then it was just all foot from there.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Another quit, this time I was up late as USC 24-14 and my opponent rage quit, so I count it.

From now on if a guy quits while I am up late (rage quit) I am counting it.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Earned another W...this time with - David - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets over Miami Canes in OT. He came out and ran no huddle in the off-I form and either ran toss to HB, FB dive, or would sprint out with Harris and hit a TE/WR on a cross and went for it on every 4th down, including one inside his own 20. Nonetheless in OT I scored 7 first, then he got a TD and went for 2, after I stuffed his ass he messages me and says, "I was bored with playing so I let you do that"

Gotta love the lobby!