120 Ways to Win - Cimmy24 Style

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Cimmy24, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

This was started a couple of years ago on TSO, but nobody ever finished doing it. What this is is I will be playing guys online (mostly lobby games, but TSO Challenges are welcome) and I will be trying to win with every team. All 120.

Here is a link to a Google Doc I have in place.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...GRlZVlvUzVob2ktbVlkYVRwRHBiakE&hl=en_US#gid=0

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

First try, first win. Tennessee over Florida (JGRAY09) in Neyland. I was down 21-7 at the half and won 35-21. Forced some nice turnovers in the second half to comeback and close it. He played on aggressive everything and I took advantage of that.

HB Tauren Poole rushed for 143 YDs and 3 TDs on 23 attempts to earn Player of the Game honors.

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Get an xbox. :)

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Get a ps3. :)

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I've played 2 more games, but both the guy quit before the end.

Tennessee (Sniper_something_2010) @ Rutgers (Cimmy24)

He ran no huddle and the same play...came out in an Ace dive and would either run that or audible to a 5 wide and hit his slot on a drag route...I figured it out easily and after I was able to stop that he quit...after offering a friendly quit tho which I declined very fiercely.

Notre Dame (KillCotta?) @ Baylor (Cimmy24)

He also ran no huddle and threw rockets to Floyd the entire game...and no matter what I could do...go for the pick, swat...anything, he always caught it and my DB would stand there dumb founded. I was able to stop it here and there by double or triple teaming Floyd. The game was 28-20 ND and he quit.

I will be playing more later this evening.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Got another W with Oregon over USC in OT. I gave up a TD with like 13 secs left, piss poor, and thought I was going to lose it. He got the ball first in OT and I tackled his HB for a loss, then on 3rd down got a HUGE sack that dropped him nearly out of FG range...he went for it and my safety made a great play to swat it away. Then it was just all foot from there.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Another quit, this time I was up late as USC 24-14 and my opponent rage quit, so I count it.

From now on if a guy quits while I am up late (rage quit) I am counting it.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Earned another W...this time with - David - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets over Miami Canes in OT. He came out and ran no huddle in the off-I form and either ran toss to HB, FB dive, or would sprint out with Harris and hit a TE/WR on a cross and went for it on every 4th down, including one inside his own 20. Nonetheless in OT I scored 7 first, then he got a TD and went for 2, after I stuffed his ass he messages me and says, "I was bored with playing so I let you do that"

Gotta love the lobby!