1200 yards of total offense

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TJM, Jul 27, 2011.

1. TJM

TJM Walk On

Tulane leaves up 10, YES 10 FN PASSING TDs and THROWS 10 INTS!

Including right Through the hands...Literally

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See highlights for 3 different views of this ridiculousness.

Some dude from SMU caught like 400 yards and 6 TDs. Of course SMU continues passing when up by like 50 in the 2nd half, only running the ball like 10 times all game.

Pathetic. Pathetic defense. Every team we'lve played ran the spread except army. Looks like we have no idea how to play D, mainly pass D.

Also, the O loves to call for the ball with their hand and only for it to bounce off of them without even attempting to catch it. SEE the highlights for a sample of the Tulane Bad News Green Wave, including a receiver calling for the ball and then neglecting to attempt to catch it. Its the last video in the highlights. Funny thing is this is not a 1 time thing, this seems to happen a lot with my WRs even my top WRs. HILARIOUS!

Cool thing is both QBs broke school passing records. I think their receiver broke numerous NCAA records. And a receiver of mine I think broke the school TD receptions record in a game.

Oh yeah my RB went down again and some dude from SMU had 4 INTs.

Nothing else to say.

2. TJM

TJM Walk On

Oh yeah SMU wouldve been kicked out of this league for the score they put up lol

3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

they absolutely pimp smacked me too. i threw 6 picks against them too.

the one thing i hate about cusa is that ALL of our opponents are spread teams.

4. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

That includes the SunBelt too. The only team that wasn't a spread team that I played this year was Alabama.

5. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

SMU is screwed. 73 points is 1 too many!!! lol

6. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

ahhh, my little teenage diapered friend. so young.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TJM

TJM Walk On

My confidence is completely shot with Tulane! We cant stop spreads worth shit. I feel like DickRod and scUM.