13 Owners missing

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

13 Owners missing

Yea so far we have 13 owners not checked in to the dynasty...lets get it done people

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

It's just been 24 hours during a weekend, so we are good. It will happen really soon.

3. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

We need to make sure they all are aware of the re-start with the franchise.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Yeah. Cause I wasn't aware until this morning when I checked invites out of boredom. :)

5. natedawg212000

i told everyone in your email and psn message to 'ignore the first franchise'.

6. qLuca

qLuca Guest

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are not aware of the new franchise. The Packers joined the old one but not this one. And I saw the Lions owner bidding on some FAs but he didn't join on PSN

Can you delete the old franchise?

7. natedawg212000

no i can't. i accidently left it before deleting it and now theres not way to delete it cause theres no 'commish'.

I am a youth pastor and tonight was service, so tomorrow after work I will work on replacing owners that haven't check into these forums. if they check into these forums and not the franchise then I'll give them a little more time. TBH, if they take 4 or 5 days to join a new franchise after all the emails, post, and psn messages that I've sent out then we don't really want/need them here any ways. There is 8 guys on the waiting list chomping at the bit to grab a team.