1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

#14 Clemson vs #13 Maryland

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MazzMan56, May 4, 2009.

1. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

#14 Clemson vs #13 Maryland

#14 Clemson--27
    #13 Maryland--30

Maryland pulls off the win with last second FG. The Terps have now beat 3 ranked team's in a row to start the season. C.J. Spiller is just a speed monster who breaks tackles. If you happen to play against Clemson, good luck trying to shut down Spiller, seems like he breaks tackles on every run. They still have a pretty nasty defense as well. I was able to get some big runs, but they did a decent job shutting down my pass.

With about 2 minutes to go, game was tied at 20, Clemson would score a TD on about a 60 yard pass play, which of course would have a few broken tackles. But Maryland would answer back going to big time receiver Heyward-Bey to get down to the goaline where my RB would take it in with 30 seconds left. I had thought I left to much time on the clock. But when Clemson got the ball back, there QB would throw a floater right into my MLB hands, what a gift, as I was able to set up for a game winning FG. Very difficult game, I think we have the perfect settings for the CPU.

2. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Maryland is legit! I think Al Davis is a big online NCAA Football fan and that's why he reached so bad for Heyward Bey in the NFL Draft. He is a stud in this game.