#14 Clemson vs #13 Maryland

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MazzMan56, May 4, 2009.

1. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

#14 Clemson vs #13 Maryland

#14 Clemson--27
    #13 Maryland--30

Maryland pulls off the win with last second FG. The Terps have now beat 3 ranked team's in a row to start the season. C.J. Spiller is just a speed monster who breaks tackles. If you happen to play against Clemson, good luck trying to shut down Spiller, seems like he breaks tackles on every run. They still have a pretty nasty defense as well. I was able to get some big runs, but they did a decent job shutting down my pass.

With about 2 minutes to go, game was tied at 20, Clemson would score a TD on about a 60 yard pass play, which of course would have a few broken tackles. But Maryland would answer back going to big time receiver Heyward-Bey to get down to the goaline where my RB would take it in with 30 seconds left. I had thought I left to much time on the clock. But when Clemson got the ball back, there QB would throw a floater right into my MLB hands, what a gift, as I was able to set up for a game winning FG. Very difficult game, I think we have the perfect settings for the CPU.

2. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Maryland is legit! I think Al Davis is a big online NCAA Football fan and that's why he reached so bad for Heyward Bey in the NFL Draft. He is a stud in this game.