14 impressions?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by BRUCE80, Jul 8, 2013.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Curious what everyone thinks of the game so far? I haven't played the demo or season pass yet, been spending some long hours with my pops..

Lets hear it fellas!

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I like the demo, but I am ready for the real game to come out. It always plays different/better than the demo.

The recruiting changes are interesting. I am ready to start my own dynasty and figure out how to recruit effectively.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Don't everyone chime in at once...I can't keep up with the overwhelming response.

• Like Like x 2
  4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I think everyone is too busy playing. ha. I will say I'm a big fan of my opponent, whoever it may be. I want them to score tons of points, even when I have the ball.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

just FF to 20 sec

• Like Like x 1
  6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    My favorite aspect of the game is the way you can break down defenders in the open field. I think you can be successful with both speed and power equally in this game which is refreshing. Things like agility, juke, spin moves and stiff arm ability will be very important this game.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

You're assuming I can get into the open field. :( Also, did you see you my request/plea to start the season on the 21st instead of the 20th?

8. HotRod

Featured Threads:

I will start preseason on the 20th, I won't advance to the regular season until you are ready on the 21st.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'll be getting back the afternoon of the 21st. Is it possible to put the dynasty up earlier and just not advance past preseason until everyone is in? I don't recall. If so, I can get stuff done earlier as I'm only out the 19th, 20th, and morning/early afternoon of the 21st.

10. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I can probably do that.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Awesome. I think that way folks who around can get everything done and then those who are on vacation can get their stuff done when they return, allowing us to fire games up closer to the 20th than afterwards.

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Like the game a lot so far!

I have busted some awesome looking runs and YAC plays with WRs. Cant wait until I really get the hang of things.

Couple of times a LB should have been caught up in the wash, but he was just hiding and popped out of nowhere to bust me lol

Looks like there are multiple things that can happen on most run plays now (as opposed to either perfect blocking or a trainwreck) which is cool.

For whatever reason, passing seems so much better/easier than last year? Either way I am slinging the rock more than I did last year.

13. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Playing on the posted sliders...

I have been getting rolled by everyone (playing with Northwestern).. I finally selected Univ of Southern Alabama and was able to win. What is up with every team running constant no huddle? Pro Syle, Spread, Single-back etc doesn't matter.
    Lastly doing some testing, as the CPU seems to roast my secondary, the Madden/NCAA "Purple Zone" that defends the sideline for medium range passed does not work. I repeadly watched my CB track towards the center of the field while watching to WR's work in to the zone he should have been defending.

Lastly IMO, passing % seems to be too high for both user/cpu. But these are first impressions as I just got the game yesterday. After some more time in the seat maybe I won't suck as bad and completions % will drop a little.

14. HotRod

Featured Threads:

Yeah you will find a lot of teams run no huddle, which is definitely annoying. I'm working on the CPU pass %. Unfortunately, it's appears that they are pinpoint passers in heisman. Going to test CPU pass accuracy and wr catching to see if that can bring completion % down to earth.