14 PEOPLE DEAD........

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jkhaalis991, Jul 20, 2012.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

In Denver as 24 yr old male opens fire at the midnight screening of "DARK KNIGHT RISE"......just heard about this & read about it on nydailynews.com This is why I said for years.....you need metal detectors, body scanners, etc.....everywhere. Is it an invasion of privacy? Yes, but it's the world we live in. This world has a lot of fucked up people in. People complain about airport security being to strict......they must not live in the world I live in. It's fucking sad that you go to a movie and some nut just start shooting up the place for no reason...& now 14 people won't see 2morrow

• Like Like x 2
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Agreed. It's why I believe in concealed carry laws. If some nut wants to start shooting at me, I want to shoot back.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

He came in through the fire exit I believe that was directly to the outside of the building

But I agree with the metal detectors, and WTH is up with all these bat shit crazy ppl in Colorado??!!

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

The bitch threw a smoke bomb before opening fire. Must have been mass confusion in there.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Me and Kayla drove by there 5 hours before that happened

6. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

New just came out that his Apartment was rigged to blow... So that when the police came for him, they would all be hurt too...

Police suspected that something like that was possible, so they entered the apartment another way...

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

What is going on inside this man's head?

I know no one can answer this...

8. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

shit like this makes me want to go get an Ohio carry conceal

9. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

sick sick people...geez

10. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

According to 48 hrs (CBS) - that's not what it was for.

He did rig his apartment - but he also had loud techno music rigged to a timer rigged for around 12 that night. His goal was to have a neighbor call the police and file a noise complaint. When the police would enter his apartment, the bombs would go off. This would send all emergency personnel to his apartment - which happens to be all the way across town from where the theatre was.

Yes, folks, he wanted to give himself more time to shoot people. Who knows what he could have done given more time...

11. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Wow.......

Just heard the youngest victim was 6 yrs old....real talk.....tears in my eyes when I heard this.....

12. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

13. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

What we need is parents who don't ignore their child's psychotic tendencies and impulses, who try and help their kids and aren't shitty parents. God only knows what this guy's parents knew he was capable of, yet they probably didn't try their hardest to contain the monster inside him.

Yes this is a terrible tragedy that never should have happened, but metal detectors at the theater probably wouldn't have helped a whole lot. I mean, if there were, and he still wanted to go on a rampage, he'd just walk up to the entrance and gun down the security at the detectors then run inside and still do all the damage he did. No matter what regulations and obstacles you put in place to stop these tragedies, these sick fucks always find ways around it. No offense, but it's kind of shitty that within a year or two there will be metal detectors and a 10 minute process just to get into a movie around the entire country. Why should everyone in the country be inconvenienced every time they want to see a movie, because of all the movies that have ever played in the history of cinema, ONE guy came in and did something terrible. This "reactionary" type of thinking by our government is trying to put a band-aid on a fatal knife wound that already happened.

I know I'm probably gonna get a lot of people disagreeing with me over these comments, but this is how I feel. The same with the Virginia Tech shootings, the people that need to be blamed in that situation were the parents, instead the same stuff about "gun laws" and "he played Call of Duty" or "he listened to death metal" come up every time there is a situation like this.

14. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

15. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

16. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I am curious how a guy who can only get a job at McD's can buy an arsenal of guns & armor ..... now as for the explosives he set up in the apartment I suppose he could have researched and figured that out , the guy was pretty damn smart so I guess that is possible. Whole thing just seems very odd & without all of the available information some things don't add up just yet.

17. Cheez

easy. the guy could either take out a loan from the bank or he could put some things on his credit card.

18. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Not that body armor , I know guys who are gun nuts and shit like that according to them (former military & runs a gun shop) is only gonna be availible with cash & some connections.

Hell the guns alone and ammo is likely upwards of 4k , last I checked it's hard to get a card with that high limit . ( I have high 700 rating and can't get that )

Hopefully mores details come out later

19. Cheez

The credit card I knew was a stretch, but it is possible for a college student to get a loan from the bank, no?

20. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Wasn't he a PHD student? He could have easily gotten a lot of student loans.

21. Cheez

that too. Or scholarship/Grant money...

22. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  23. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Moral Panic

24. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

This is a sad story and this guy needs to be tied to a horse by his feet face down and let the horse run for miles. He doesn't want to talk or feel bad about what happened, then this is what you get. Forget the needle and chair, go old school on this "Tool" and send a message to America. Oh and for the those people saying its not humane to do this, they can go F themselves and tie them to the horse next. He had no care for other lives so why should we care for his. Just my 2cents.

25. Cheez

we were having this discussion in the chatbox the other night. Some pretty interesting ways to kill this man.

I suggested we go back a few centuries and impale him on a log a la vlad the impaler...