#17 Ark St. falls to North Texas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThePlague0208, Sep 1, 2011.

1. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

"Hot Damn!" Said Coach Henry in his post game press conference. Coach, who was mysteriously absent his last two press conferences was all smiles. "I told my boys that if we win today we are going Bowling. And boy did we stick it to em!"

Stick it to em they did. With primarily a ground attack in the gameplan, NT did just that. Over 200 yards on the ground including a clutch 4th down run by QB Riley Dodge. Dodge, in his last home game with the Mean Green, took the ball on 4th and 2 up the right side for 20 yards to set up a 4 yard scamper for a TD by Sheldon Gandy.

Ark St. wouldn't be denied though. In the 4th quarter with 2 min left in the game, Ark St. went down the field in 5 plays and took a 3 point lead with 30 seconds to go in the game. Dodge brought his team back yet again. On the first play from scrimmage with Ark St playing bump and run, Dodge threw up a floater for his WR Caney to go and get. Caney shoved the covering DB out of the way and caught the ball on the run for a 69 yard game winning touchdown.

"The rumors are that Mark Richt is gonna lose his job after the season. I'm telling everyone here that I WANT THAT JOB." stated Coach Henry.

• Like Like x 1