Archived $180,000? No problem!: Year 5 Recruit Talk

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 24, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    Week 1
    [​IMG]

Week 3
    [​IMG]

Week 5
    [​IMG]

Week 7
    [​IMG]

Week 9
    [​IMG]
    Week 11
    Week 13
    Week 15

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Got 3 :4stars: commits week 1, starting off well and i need a lot of guys as i have 24 seniors

[​IMG]

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

:5stars:MLB Derek Walters is a Trojan

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

#1 :5stars: (C) Aaron Brown is a Seminole!

5. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

[​IMG]And the Tiger recruiting onslaught continues...

:5stars: CB (1) Sam Austin - dynamic athlete with A MCV. Needs work on the other coverage types and also his stone hands (D cth).
    :5stars: HB (2) Ryan Atkins - if Justin Miller and Kenneth Harley both make the jump to the NFL after the season then Atkins will be leaned on heavily. He looks to be a Harley clone.
    :4stars:P (1) Brian Johnson - B- KPW and KAC. May redshirt his initial season.
    :4stars:DT (9 - JUCO Jr) Kevin Larson - Larson is light in the britches for a 3-4 NT at 6'4" 262 lbs so he may end up shifting to DE. Either way, his B STR and A- TKL will be a boon to the defense.

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

You couldn't have left me the punter!

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

now u see why i h8 ur recruiting max

8. Maximus21

Don't hate the player

9. Maximus21

Special teams count at LSU too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    • Travis Patrick :4stars:
      • 15th rated MLB in the Nation
      • Once this kid figures out what is going on (D+ Awareness) he will be a monster as his B speed and C or better in numerous categories will cause alot of opposing offenses headaches in the upcoming years.
    • Troy Nelson :3stars:
      • 16th rated SS in the Nation
      • Nothing jumps out at you when you look at this kid but a season or two learning from the upper classmen should do Mr.Nelson wonders. Look for him to get time at the dime corner before being given the starting safety spot.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    • Jimmy Reid
    • Punter
    • :3stars:
    • 6th rated punter in the nation
    • Nothing impressive I just needed a punter. With no 'QB of the future' secured yet he will probably get alot of work next season:(

12. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

looks like a nice find for a :3stars:

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

When I move them into their own thread somebody sees 'em in here:)

Yeah, I don't know if forever or tubb checked this guy out yet but Max is about to add another thoroughbred into his stable:thumbsup:

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

And I haven't had a recruit sign in a couple of weeks... I had two come witness this ass whooping Wisconsin dished out... hopefully it didn't hurt us too bad:(

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Recruiting is sucking for me. 2 early season loses have killed the interest in my school.
    Im 2, 3 and 4 on all my recuits. Im usually 1 or 2 on most at this point. This might be the end of the Trojan dominance in recruiting out west.

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just signed some :3stars: QB... I'm losing all my QBs this year so don't be surprised if I walk away from this with about 4 QBs... none will be great... I honestly believe my 1 star will be starting next year but we'll see...

17. Maximus21

Picked up 3 guys recently, with a few more soft commits.

:4stars:OT (6) Lou Brooks - 6'4" 326 lbs out of Howell, Michigan. Brooks has good footwork and blocking strength but needs to work on blocking on the 2nd level of the defense. He will likely redshirt next year and compete for playing time later in his career.

:4stars:FS (2) Wes Morris - Morris has good skills all across the board. He is fast (A spd, B acc), tackles well (B tkl, B- hit pwr), and is solid in coverage (B- mcv, C+ zcv, B- prs). He will definitely redshirt next year unless current starting FS Gordon Patterson jumps to the pros.

:4stars:DE (6) Tyler Holland - Another player out of Michigan, this 6'5" 232 lb kid brings some needed youth to the LSU d-line. 4 of our 5 returning DEs are juniors and seniors next year. Holland is a good tackler (B- tkl) and has pass rushing moves as well (B- pmv, B fmv). Look for Holland to also redshirt in 2015 and see playing time in a few years.

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Why are you in my state? I backed off those kids because Sparty was on 'em. If I would of known he was leaving I would of added them to the big board.

I have alot of guys I'm close to getting, hopefully they start signing soon so I can move on and pick thru the 2-3 star recruits to find some sleepers.

19. BG

BG On The Rize!

The top two signal callers in the land will be bringing their talents to Tallahassee. QB's Tim Thompson and Alan Mays have signed on the dotted line and will compete for the starting job next season! Also, 4:4stars:ATH, Joe Brink will look to sure up a very suspect FSU secondary in the offseason!

20. Maximus21

I don't discriminate based on area. They want to play for the champs so who am I to say no?

• Like Like x 1
  21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah if I was a recruit I'd love to pad my stats versus weak SEC competition too;)

What's going on with everyone else?

22. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Florida still has ZERO commits...

23. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

The two TE's that signed with LSU should commit suicide right-fing-now lol. basterds....

24. Maximus21

I only have 1 TE or FB returning next year so it was time to stock up.

25. Maximus21

:5stars: TE (1) Adam Burton - This 6'8" 257 lb behemoth will travel all the way from Mt. Vernon, WA to play for the Tigers. He is the total package as a receiving TE (B- spd, C+ acc, B- cth, B cit, B+ btk) with mediocre blocking ratings but at least he knows how to block on the second level (B- ibl). Depending on who else signs this year he may take a redshirt.

:4stars:TE (4) Charlie Williams - Charlie doesn't do anything exceptionally well but he may start at FB for LSU from day one.