Information 1st & 10 Vacation / Unavailable Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big Suge Knight, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Users Going Out of Town

Hey guys, please post any "extended" absences in this thread so that it is organized

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I know I will be 100% unavailable July 3 - July 10 (Lake House). No internet, no xbox. Just booze and the lake

3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Sounds like a good time. Although mixing in some Xbox wouldn't be too bad. We likely won't start until the 14th or 15th at earliest.

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Guess I'll be back just in time for the drop. Just wanted to post those dates so we have everything set prior to.

5. Kaos

Kaos Walk On

Aug. 16th-23rd im going to Atlantic Beach. I may be able to squeeze in game time and bring the box, but as of right now I may be unavailable.

6. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Guys, I am going out of town today to take the MCAT tomorrow morning (YIKES)... Anyway, I will be pretty much out of touch for the next 24 hours trying to focus, I should be back tomorrow night to make my pick, if it is my turn by then. Thanks! Good luck with the draft!

PS: I have voted in both polls as of this morning, in case that was a concern.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Good luck

8. Patster7

Patster7 CARDSTRONG

I will be out July 7-14th although I may bring my xbox. Hopefully so.

9. nobolarrybird

nobolarrybird Walk On

Just got involved in a last-minute camping trip in Colorado from the night of July 19th until that Sunday evening. Looking at Cal's chedule for the season and my estimated timeline for our dynasty it looks like it will either be Cal at Ohio State or Cal at USC, so I would like to get something worked out so I don't miss either of these games, but it is not a huge concern.

10. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

So Im out of town and brought my XBOX and even called ahead to ensure I would have internet, but my XBOX is unable to connect for whatever reason. Anyway, I am getting the game tonight, but cannot play online until Saturday.... It looks like we wont be starting until the weekend anyway with slider testing and roster downloads, but Im still frustrated that I cant get online. Sorry if this causes any sort of delay, I tried to prevent this from happening.

11. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I know how much of a pain hotel i-net connections are so no worries on our end. You may have a slight learning curve with everyone else playing four days ahead of you.

12. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Thanks. Yeah I'm alright with the learning curve... I'll be sure to get on and get going as soon as I can on Saturday

13. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Just so you guys know, I will be moving to Florida Monday morning, and will not have internet from Monday until Wednesday assuming it gets set up when the cable company said it would... Anyway, if my internet does get set up on Wednesday, it should not cause any delays because it is within the 72 hour window, but I am posting here in case it takes another day or so. I will have everything up to date before I leave. I can still access the forums via my phone. Thanks!

14. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Where in Florida are you going to med school? I have a friend who is starting this Fall at Miami.

15. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Dunno where I am going for med school yet. Applying right now, (got my MCAT scores earlier this week) and I will most likely be attending Georgetown, Vanderbilt or VCU next fall. I am in my senior year in Tampa, FL. I play lacrosse at Saint Leo University a small D2 school. Congrats to your friend though Miami is a great school!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  16. Kaos

Kaos Walk On

Just a reminder. I will be able to play games just later at night when everyone's going to bed..10ish.

17. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    That's cool

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I can only get in games on weekdays at 830-1030 pm CST anyway...