1st And 10: Getting to know Ya - Owner Profiles

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by klaximilian, Aug 30, 2015.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

1st and 10 Members!

It's time to share a little bit about yourself with the rest of the league. Don't be a bashful little $%*#!

PERSONAL

(Insert a photo of yourself)

Name:

Time Zone:

PSN ID:

Favorite NFL Team:

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s):

MADDEN SPECIFIC

How long have you been playing SIM Madden Leagues? What other leagues have you participated in?

What do you specifically look for when you select your team for the Madden CFM?

How would you describe yourself as a Madden player?

What's your offensive philosophy?

What's your defensive philosophy?

Where do you do your Madden gaming? (Bonus points for posting a picture of Man-Cave or awesome gaming setups)

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

What organized/league sports(s) did you play growing up, and when did you stop playing?

Do you currently play in any organized sports?

What’s your favorite vacation spot and why?

What do you like to do when you are not playing Madden?

Are you married/single have kids/empty nest?

COMPLETELY RANDOM

What is your alcoholic drink of choice?

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back ;) )

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football (Fanduel/Draft Kings)/or sports gambling (Parlay/Straight Bets)?

Name 3 things that can always be found in your refrigerator/freezer:

You’re stranded on a desert island with two people of your choice. Who are they and why?

Favorite Quote:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mugga

Mugga Walk On

image.jpg
    PERSONAL

Name:
    Mugga/Reis

Time Zone: Est

PSN ID: Mugga

Favorite NFL Team: Green Bay Packers

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s):NBA Basketball (Lakers and I have love for the Nets )college basketball Uconn/college football Penn State Boxing/Ufc Tennis and Baseball (Mets) #wherein1stplace

MADDEN SPECIFIC

How long have you been playing SIM Madden Leagues? What other leagues have you participated in?Been playing Sim for about 5 years I'm currently still in the Q learned a lot from CHUNKNESS and LtJustice and decided to run another Sim league with another group of great guys so now we have 1st and 10.

It depends on what number I'm drafting when picking a team but Personel and cap space plays a lot in my decision.
    How would you describe yourself as a Madden player? In Madden I'm a slow starter sometimes that bite me in the foot.

Run 1st and try not to become to pass heavy / one dimensional
    What's your defensive philosophy? The more turnover I create the easier it is for my offense.

Where do you do your Madden gaming? (Bonus points for posting a picture of Man-Cave or awesome gaming setups) I have to ps4 one in the basement and other in the Livingroom where ever my wife is relaxing I'm in the opposite spot trying to get some Man time.

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

What organized/league sports(s) did you play growing up, and when did you stop playing? I played football in Highschool and basketball.

Do you currently play in any organized sports? I play basketball with my coworkers every Friday.

Bahamas because of the weather and the liquor/alcohol is so cheap
    What do you like to do when you are not playing Madden? Gta/nba2k I'm a grill master and love be spending time with family and friends.

Are you married/single have kids/empty nest? Happily Married and I have a Cat

COMPLETELY RANDOM

What is your alcoholic drink of choice? MacAllan 18 ,Johnny walker blue, Remy 1738,Hennessy and lemonade and ciroc coconut and lemonade and vodka and cranberry.

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back ;) ) regular cheese pizza or buffalo chicken pizza

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football (Fanduel/Draft Kings)/or sports gambling (Parlay/Straight Bets)? I do a couple football pools at work who ever has the most wins that week wins

Water Coronas and almond Milk
    You’re stranded on a desert island with two people of your choice. Who are they and why?

Blue Gem and Bernice Burgos #googlethem

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    IMG_3303.JPG

Name: Reece/Mo

Time Zone: EST

PSN ID: Moreecemos

Favorite NFL Team: Jets

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): Mets in Baseball, Nets in Bball, Duke in college bball, PSU in college football, Devils in Hockey

MADDEN SPECIFIC

How long have you been playing SIM Madden Leagues? What other leagues have you participated in?
    ---It's been years, possibly since 2003 IIRC...I've been apart of some of the most prestigious leagues back to Maddenmania days...more recently I've been in TLY and currently in HK on TSO.

---I mostly like to play with my favorite team. Otherwise, I like to have good QB play more than anything and I'll worry about the rest later.

---Very aggressive, I love to push the envelope on both sides of the ball. I'ma stick jockey and love to take risks

---I like to push the ball downfield...if I was a team, I'd be the Saints offensively...multiple WR's...spread the ball around to all the WR's.

---Again I push the envelope...love to blitz if I have the personnel...otherwise I'll play it safe...user the LB or safety...sometimes corner and DLine.

Where do you do your Madden gaming? (Bonus points for posting a picture of Man-Cave or awesome gaming setups)
    ---In my basement and no man cave lol.

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

What organized/league sports(s) did you play growing up, and when did you stop playing?
    ---Use to play baseball heavy, was on varsity two years, played CF/LF/1B...wasn't particularly great but solid player.

---Nope, although if i found a baseball or softball league I'd join it.

---No particularly favorite spot, I just like to travel where and whenever...mostly a city guy when I go out...

---I cook for a living but hoping to make it with music, I sing r&b so lot of my time is dedicated to getting my career off the ground...check out some of my videos!

Tip Her-

Fallen-

---Single and talking to someone, hoping for the best there...

COMPLETELY RANDOM

---Henny and Red Bull

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back ;) )
    ---Bacon all day

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football (Fanduel/Draft Kings)/or sports gambling (Parlay/Straight Bets)?
    ---Yes, currently in 3 fantasy football leagues

---Water, BBQ Sauce, Bacon

---Just two? my parents

Favorite Quote: Don't really have a favorite quote, I just try to live life to the fullest...

• Like Like x 3
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1
  4. wSeals9

wSeals9 TFS Serie A: Atlético Mineiro

PERSONAL

Name: Warren Seals

Time Zone: Eastern

PSN ID: wSeals9

Favorite NFL Team: Philadelphia Eagles

All Sports:
    The Ohio State Buckeyes

[​IMG]

Basketball: Philadelphia 76ers, Cleveland Cavaliers
    Hockey: Philadelphia Flyers, Columbus Blue Jackets
    Soccer: Columbus Crew, FC Barcelona Liverpool FC, Swansea City FC

MADDEN SPECIFIC

I've been in leagues for years. I started playing competitively on Gamecube and PS2 back in the day, continued on xbox 360 during my late high school & college years and moved to TSO when I got a PS4.

This one was easy for me. I got the opportunity to use my favorite NFL team so it was a no brainer. Usually, I look for a good young QB, good running back, and a good secondary when I'm trying to build my team.

I would say that I'm a friendly competitor. I just like to have fun playing the game with people win or lose.

Multiple - I incorporate many different styles into what I do on offense. I try to switch things up often to keep opponents off balance.

I run my defense similar to Pete Carroll in Seattle. I like big physical, athletic corners on the outside, an in-your-face front 7 and safeties that opposing players always need to be aware of.

Where do you do your Madden gaming?

Right now, I've got my TV on top of a bar in the basement in my house. Once I move to into a new apartment, I'll hook up a nice spot for myself.

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

I played baseball and basketball when I was in elementary and middle school. I didn't do any sports other than golf in high school but I regret not playing soccer or baseball when I look back at it.

No but I need to get into some adult rec leagues just for fun

My favorite places that I've been to has been some of the beaches in the northern part of Spain. If you ever have the chance to go to San Sebastian, Spain, I highly recommend it.

Hang out with friends, drink, listen to music and play other sports games like FIFA, 2K and MLB

I'm single and have no kids. I've been focusing on getting my career going.

COMPLETELY RANDOM

I love trying new beers out so I don't know if I really have a favorite beer but I do love a good whiskey and coke or rum and coke.

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Bacon is good. Pineapples add a nice flavor to pizza as well if you like that Hawaiian flavor.

I'm in 4 fantasy football leagues.

Milk, Orange Juice, Cold Cuts

1. Captain Jack Sparrow because he's has experience getting off stranded islands.
    2. Katy Perry because you always need a woman with you and she's bae.

Favorite Quote: "The man who has no imagination has no wings" - Muhammad Ali

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

PERSONAL

[​IMG]

Name: Matt

Time Zone: central

PSN ID: tfdakota7

Favorite NFL Team: Green Bay Packers

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): Badgers, Brewers, Bucks

MADDEN SPECIFIC

Starting playing in September of 2009, when I discovered TSO. Between Madden and NCAA, I have been a part of more leagues than I can remember.

If I don't get the Packers, I look for something to build around, which is usually different every release.

I try to limit my mistakes and force my opponent into them.

I used to always be ground and pound, however last release I really worked hard on improving as a passer. I try to stay balanced now.

I try to create confusion.

In our rec room, in the basement.

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

Baseball, basketball, football, volleyball. I haven't played since high school.

Nope, but I helped coach t-ball for my son this summer.

I love Vegas, but when it's a family vacation we just head to the lake for swimming, fishing etc.

I try to work out regularly, when I'm not raising children.

Married with 2 boys, 6 and 4.

COMPLETELY RANDOM

Jack and diet.

I like them all, so probably supreme.

I am part of 2 fantasy leagues. I haven't tried draft kings yet, but I plan on trying it this year. I make occasional bets online.

Juice boxes, string cheese and gogurts.

My boys, my 2 best buddies.

Favorite Quote:
    Just about everything in Pulp Fiction. I had a buddy and we could almost have a conversation just by quoting it.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

PERSONAL

[​IMG]

Name: 30

Time Zone: PST

PSN ID: klaximilian

Favorite NFL Team: NY JETS

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): NY Yankees

Occupation: Clinical Data Analyst (Day Job), Strength and Conditioning Coach/Fitness Coach (Side Business)

MADDEN SPECIFIC

I think it's been maybe 6 or 7 years. I participated in OMFL, PMFL, 12th Man, The Q, R2C, and now 1st and 10.

Strong 3-4 defense with a lot of youth.

I change my style of play to fit my personnel. I've been run heavy, pass heavy, conservative, blitz happy and everything in between.

Get chunks of yards and don't turn the ball over.

Attack and "kill the head." Heh heh heh...

I game it up in my mancave. This is just where the TV and system is located:

[​IMG]

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

Baseball, Football, Track.

....and to a lesser degree, Soccer and Basketball when I was a youngen.

Not at the moment. I used to play organized softball years ago, but that got old and I got bored of it. I currently train 4-5 days/wk for my own personal enjoyment.

Caribbean or Vegas. Anywhere where it's hot and there is a beach/pool. It keeps the wife happy, and a happy wife is a happy life.

I'm currently trying my hand at powerlifting - I'm a bit new to the sport but starting to get the hang of it. Who doesn't enjoy lifting heavy shit?

Other than that, the usual. Watch sports (Baseball, Football), Cooking/BBQing, and just relaxing on the weekends so I don't go insane.

Wife, one 18-month old (little monster), and 2 dogs (lab, lab/pit/beagle mix). It's a full house.

COMPLETELY RANDOM

Jack Daniels, or another good bourbon, on the rocks. I don't drink much beer, it's too filling, takes too long to get the job done, and gives me the shits.

Plain Cheese is my favorite, but I can do either Pepperoni or Hawaiian.

I'm in 2 FF leagues, one that I commish, the other with work folks. I used to do weekly parlays, but I recently switched over to FanDuel

Bacon, Ice Cream, La Vic Hot Sauce (Local SJ Mexican Food Restaurant)

My wife and kid. But for the sake of keeping this fun:

Derek Jeter and Curtis Martin. My two favorite athletes ever who played the game the right way. I could probably learn a thing or two from them while being wildly entertained talking about the Yankees/Jets.

Favorite Quote:

"He who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right." - Confucius

• Like Like x 2
  7. independent739

independent739 Walk On

PERSONAL
    [​IMG]

Name: Adrian Waller

Time Zone: Central (US)

PSN ID: independent739

Favorite NFL Team: KC Chiefs

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): KC Royals, OKC Thunder, KU Jayhawks (CBB)

MADDEN SPECIFIC

How long have you been playing SIM Madden Leagues? What other leagues have you participated in? About a year now - I played in Road 2 Canton and then played 2-3 seasons in Hard Knocks

What do you specifically look for when you select your team for the Madden CFM? Guys who can make plays on both sides of the ball

How would you describe yourself as a Madden player? Fairly conservative. I don't have enough stick skills to win on my own merit, so I try to minimize mistakes and capitalize when others slip up.

What's your offensive philosophy? West Coast, but with an emphasis on the zone run game

What's your defensive philosophy? 3-4 aggressive - I enjoy running bump n run coverage

Where do you do your Madden gaming? We just moved into our first house, so I have an entire room to myself for gaming and other shenanigans

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

What organized/league sports(s) did you play growing up, and when did you stop playing? I played basketball. I stopped in high school/college because I stopped growing and because I got pretty sick in college. I also bowled until the end of high school but stopped because someone stole all of my bowling equipment from my car. :(

Do you currently play in any organized sports? None currently

What’s your favorite vacation spot and why? I enjoy going places I've never been. If I can get to a beach, though, that's my favorite.

What do you like to do when you are not playing Madden? I enjoy reading + writing, as well as watching movies. We spend a lot of our free time hanging out with high schoolers - we volunteer a lot of our time at our neighborhood HS.

Are you married/single have kids/empty nest? Been married a little over 6 years - no kids (that I know of).

COMPLETELY RANDOM

What is your alcoholic drink of choice? Rum and Coke or Wine

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back ;) ) CHEEEESE

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football (Fanduel/Draft Kings)/or sports gambling (Parlay/Straight Bets)? I'm in one or two fantasy football leagues each year. I've never tried FanDuel or Draft Kings.

Name 3 things that can always be found in your refrigerator/freezer: Milk, Tortillas, and Cottage Cheese

You’re stranded on a desert island with two people of your choice. Who are they and why? My wife, because she's a food wizard and can make food from anything, and someone bigger than me (so pretty much anyone) to help kill stuff.

Favorite Quote: I don't really have a favorite, but one I saw today that I really liked: "We all need a ton and a half of grace for each other."

• Like Like x 3
  8. coachmimz

coachmimz Walk On

PERSONAL

[​IMG]
    Name:
    Kris Mims

PSN ID: Mimzr0017

Favorite NFL Team: J-E-T-S....

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): Yankees for baseball, following the warriors for the NBA the last 5-6 years and love my Duke Blue Devils ...

MADDEN SPECIFIC

How long have you been playing SIM Madden Leagues? What other leagues have you participated in? I started up with The Q way back when they were known as... (name is slipping) however I was on and off for the past 5 seasons.

This year I got last pick... So I got stuck with the Jags... Usually I like to use a team with a good back
    How would you describe yourself as a Madden player? I usually have pretty good defense and a very good running game... We shall see this year, maybe I will pass more haha
    Run 1st and mix in the play action
    What's your defensive philosophy? stopping the run first..

Where do you do your Madden gaming? I was gaming in the bedroom at home, however I have a ps4 at the office where I plan on gaming a bit too..
    OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

What organized/league sports(s) did you play growing up, and when did you stop playing? I played high school football, and was fortunate enough to play baseball collegiately

Do you currently play in any organized sports? I used to play basketball 1-2 times a week, however its been about 6-8 months now.

Anywhere there is a baseball diamond

What do you like to do when you are not playing Madden? If I have free time I am gaming or watching sports. Other than that, I love spending time with the family, I have a pretty amazing 2 year old son. The wife is ok too.

Are you married/single have kids/empty nest? Married for 6 years with a 2 year old son

COMPLETELY RANDOM

What is your alcoholic drink of choice? Ciroc and sprite or a jack and coke.

What is your favorite pizza topping? Cheese.. Lots of it

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football : I play fantasy football and baseball, I also place bets in Vegas once a year and mess around with fan duel (finished 12th out of 25,000 entries last January for a good chunk of money during the first week of the playoffs)

Name 3 things that can always be found in your refrigerator/freezer: Milk, blueberries and yogurt

Olivia Munn and Emmanuelle Chriqui....

• Like Like x 3
  9. ASinghal31

ASinghal31 Go Bucks.

PERSONAL

[​IMG]

Name: Akshat Singhal

PSN ID: ASinghal31

Favorite NFL Team: Cincinnati Bengals

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): THE Ohio State University, Cleveland Cavs, Memphis Grizzlies (mainly Mike Conley) Columbus Crew, Columbus Blue Jackets, Chelsea FC, FC Barcelona,

MADDEN SPECIFIC

Just about a year or so. I've always considered myself a sim player but just found out about TSO a year or so ago. I was in R2C and briefly in HK too.

I like a team that has some young talent to build around (Melvin Gordon and Jason Verrett) and WR depth.

I don't like to be hung up on whether I win or lose. I just like to enjoy the game and play sim football.

I like to be balanced, but I kinda got away from that and became more of an air raid attack in Madden 15. Hopefully going to go back to my roots especially now that I have a young RB to build on.

A mix of everything. Man, zone, zone blitz, man blitz, whatever matches up best against the opposing offense. I like running 3-4 with a strong secondary.

Where do you do your Madden gaming?

I have my TV setup in the corner of my bedroom with a nice surround sound system to play all my music from. Nothing special, but I'll post a picture later today when I get home.

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

I played tennis for about 12 years until I graduated high school.

Not right now, but I have slowly been trying to get back into playing tennis. I also picked up golf at the beginning of the season, and I've been playing that a lot this season.

My idea of a vacation is different from the typical; I'd much rather go to a city and explore the places than go to a beach and do nothing. I went to Barcelona last summer and had a lot of fun. Within the US, I think my favorite spot is the Bay Area.

I like to hang out with my friends, play poker, play golf, and watch TV.

Single and empty nest.

COMPLETELY RANDOM

Can't go wrong with a rum and coke.

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Pineapple. Plain cheese is #2.

I'm in 5 fantasy leagues (Way too many, I know). I did Fanduel last year but I'm undecided on whether I want to do it again this year. I try to limit my sports betting, but I'll always put small bets in when I get the chance. Never parlays. Terrible idea.

Ice cream, apple juice, and grapes

Anna Kendrick
    [​IMG]

and Anna Kendrick.
    [​IMG]

No, but seriously, my parents. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Favorite Quote:

My favorite line from one of my favorite movies:
    [​IMG]

Oh and of course, this classic:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  10. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

PERSONAL

([​IMG] )

Name: Colten

Time Zone: Central

PSN ID: coltronsauce

Favorite NFL Team: Saints!

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): Auburn Tigers football, New Orleans Pelicans.

MADDEN SPECIFIC

How long have you been playing SIM Madden Leagues? What other leagues have you participated in? I think since Madden 12. Memorable because of Hillis on the cover..... I was in R2C from the start until it was mixed into this one. And before that I was in a UK league.

What do you specifically look for when you select your team for the Madden CFM? Mainly whats fun. Last release I was the Packers and that was a lot of fun. This time I have a young squad and Mariota to build around.

How would you describe yourself as a Madden player? Balanced and easy-going. Win or lose, I just enjoy playing usually. I like seeing the same number of run plays as pass plays when the ticker shows up.

What's your offensive philosophy? Keep control of the game and play tricky. Try to play as aggressive as possible while also playing it safe and having no turnovers.

What's your defensive philosophy? Bend but don't break. A long drive is pointless if I get a turnover in the red zone ja feel.

Where do you do your Madden gaming? (Bonus points for posting a picture of Man-Cave or awesome gaming setups) Ehh just in the living room. Nothing special.

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

What organized/league sports(s) did you play growing up, and when did you stop playing? Some football for school and the Rec growing up. Stopped after freshman year in high school

Do you currently play in any organized sports? Just some for fun stuff with friends and the flag football league that'll occasion pop up on campus.

What’s your favorite vacation spot and why? Don't really have just one. Love going to new places and seeing new things. I've taken a lot of road trips. Grand Canyon, DC and NYC.

What do you like to do when you are not playing Madden? Drink beer, play other video games, hang out with buds, make money, drink beer, travel, drink beer.

Are you married/single have kids/empty nest? I have a girlfriend aannnnnnd roommates.

COMPLETELY RANDOM

What is your alcoholic drink of choice? Vodka Red Bull. Or a Trash Can.

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back ;) ) Pineapple and ham ;)

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football (Fanduel/Draft Kings)/or sports gambling (Parlay/Straight Bets)? Play fantasy football every year since high school. Was wanting to try draft kings this season..

Name 3 things that can always be found in your refrigerator/freezer: Hummus, left over pizza, free beer.

You’re stranded on a desert island with two people of your choice. Who are they and why? The President and the Queen of England. Because they will be found. so i'll get off that island pretty quick

Favorite Quote: [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

PERSONAL
    [​IMG]

Name: Moe Valdes

PSN ID: CaptMoe

Favorite NFL Team: Dallas Cowboys

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): NY Mets

MADDEN SPECIFIC

I've been playing for so long I actually don't remember the exact amount of time. Easily over 10yrs.
    I've been a part of the UMFL and the spin-off QFL. Looking forward to a nice run in this league.

What do you specifically look for when you select your team for the Madden CFM? All I care about is, do they play in Texas and do they have a star on their helmet.

How would you describe yourself as a Madden player? I'm pretty balanced. The passing game is sexy but being able to break off a long run is very satisfying.

What's your offensive philosophy? Take what the defense gives me.

What's your defensive philosophy? Don't give up the big play.

Currently that would be in my playroom downstairs.

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

I'm limited to H.S. Football

Do you currently play in any organized sports? No

What’s your favorite vacation spot and why? Anywhere in the Caribbean. Sun, sand and blue sea.

What do you like to do when you are not playing Madden? Read or hang out with my girlfriend.

Are you married/single have kids/empty nest? Father to 2 beautiful and intelligent girls. Currently separated.

COMPLETELY RANDOM

What is your alcoholic drink of choice? Long Island Iced Tea

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back ;) ) Plain is fine by me.

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football (Fanduel/Draft Kings)/or sports gambling (Parlay/Straight Bets)? No, but I would like to.

Mike's Hard Lemonade
    Almond/Coconut milk blend
    Cold cuts (ham, salami, swiss cheese)

My girlfriend, for obvious reasons.
    A co-worker who is also an engineer. He would be able to build anything to get us off the island.

Favorite Quote:
    None

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  12. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

PERSONAL

Name: Lawon

PSN ID: MrWitness36

Favorite NFL Team: Falcons

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): Braves, Hawks, UGA, GT, UofL, Cavs and Cowboys

MADDEN SPECIFIC

How long have you been playing SIM Madden Leagues? What other leagues have you participated in? Started playing in TSO leagues back in 2012 NCAA slowly merged to Madden. I was given the opportunity to join The Q and been rocking with them for the past few releases.

What do you specifically look for when you select your team for the Madden CFM? Usually when I'm picking will help determine a team. I like to have a solid QB and a nice LB's core need my field generals.

How would you describe yourself as a Madden player? Definitely a defensive minded guy but I'm working to get my offense to a high power level.

What's your offensive philosophy? Ground and pound with ball control.

What's your defensive philosophy? No big plays and patience everything else will fall in place.

Where do you do your Madden gaming? (Bonus points for posting a picture of Man-Cave or awesome gaming setups) Nothing fancy just the livingroom. I'm planning on a man cave in the near future maybe year or two.

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

What organized/league sports(s) did you play growing up, and when did you stop playing? High school Football and D-3 level.

Do you currently play in any organized sports? Flag Football every year and basketball whenever guy's willing to hoop for physical training. Not many sports athletes at my unit just weight room junkies lol.

What’s your favorite vacation spot and why? Vegas never have a dull moment there.

What do you like to do when you are not playing Madden? I like to do a little sky diving few times a year but I'll be happy just watching football or spending time with my family.

Are you married/single have kids/empty nest? Married with 3 kids Girls. (please help !!!)lol

COMPLETELY RANDOM

What is your alcoholic drink of choice? Crown Royal Apple

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back ;) ) Meat Lover's

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football (Fanduel/Draft Kings)/or sports gambling (Parlay/Straight Bets)? Yes fantasy football every year.

Name 3 things that can always be found in your refrigerator/freezer: Water, Milk and Beer

You’re stranded on a desert island with two people of your choice. Who are they and why? Beyonce sing me to sleep and Wilson the volley ball from Cast Away he's experience win that situation.

Favorite Quote: "The more you walk with God , the harder it is to scrape your knee" Big KRIT

• Like Like x 2
  13. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

PERSONAL

Name: Veal Pope, everybody call me Pope, even before I joined the USN

Time Zone: est

PSN ID: dablakpope

Favorite NFL Team: Cowboys, America's team

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): Lakers, Duke Blue Devils

MADDEN SPECIFIC

Since 05, days of playing on Ps2 and inputting your stats on leaguedaddy (yes leaguedaddy)

R2C, The Q, PMFL, UMFL, I can go on and on.

Strong defense, it's easy to draft offense.

Always learning and average at best.

Score, which has been hard these last 2 years.

Shut down the run and make you a pass 1st team.

Living room at the crib.

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

What organized/league sports(s) did you play growing up, and when did you stop playing? Football, basketball and soccer (keeper). Also softball, basketball (intramural while in the navy) as an adult.

Do you currently play in any organized sports? Naw, stop bout 4 years ago.

I just love to travel. I have many more places to go.

Spend time with my kids, watch live sporting events.

Shaking up right now. I have 2 daughters 21 and 11 years old.

COMPLETELY RANDOM

Imma a Ciroc guy. No flavors, just plain Ciroc.

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back )

We have a local pizza spot here in the 757 called Ynot Italian. I order a spicy chicken with Cajun shrimp pizza. That shit is the bomb. Lol

Naw I don't do the fantasy thing but I was thinking bout trying that draft kings shit.

Hillshire farms chipotle beef sausage, blue bell ice cream before it started killing people, Water

The one that got away and a female bartender.

Favorite Quote:

I have 2.

This is for people that get mad. "It's better to be pissed off then pissed on.

And my favorite "if you don't work, you don't eat"

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

PERSONAL

[​IMG]
    I'm on the far left...
    Name:
    Jeremy Simmons

Time Zone: CST

PSN ID: JSimms008

Favorite NFL Team: Minnesota Vikings

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): Lakers, Red Sox, Kansas Jayhawks

MADDEN SPECIFIC

I've been playing in SIM Madden leagues ever since they became available. More specifically at TSO, I've played in TMFL, TLY (360 leagues) and The Q & HK (on PS4).

What do you specifically look for when you select your team for the Madden CFM? I usually look for the Vikings, as I've almost exclusively played as them in Madden leagues. If unable to play with Minnesota, I prefer a team with a good defense and running game.

How would you describe yourself as a Madden player? Ground & Pound, West-Coast style on offense; on D I try to play to my team's strengths

What's your offensive philosophy? Win time of possession; don't turn the ball over

What's your defensive philosophy? Don't get beat deep; make the offense march the field in short chunks

Where do you do your Madden gaming? (Bonus points for posting a picture of Man-Cave or awesome gaming setups) Bedroom with the door shut (everyone knows not to walk in when I'm playing a Madden game!)

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

Played baseball my entire life (still haven't converted to softball); also ran track in high school (top 5 in state in 100 & 200 meter dashes). I played basketball as well.

Do you currently play in any organized sports? Not currently, but only because I just moved to a new city.

What’s your favorite vacation spot and why? I like to travel, but no favorite spot - have lived in the Midwest most of my life, so prefer to go to warm places in the Winter.

What do you like to do when you are not playing Madden? Travel, Fantasy sports, try out new restaurants, etc.

Are you married/single have kids/empty nest? No kids; have a girlfriend of 15 years (met in high school)

COMPLETELY RANDOM

I'm a beer guy - lighter beers though (hefeweizens, wheats, etc)

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back ;) ) - usually pepperoni/mushroom for me

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football (Fanduel/Draft Kings)/or sports gambling (Parlay/Straight Bets)? - 3 fantasy football leagues; 1 fantasy baseball leagues - all with friends

Name 3 things that can always be found in your refrigerator/freezer: - pint of original Pinkberry, milk (I eat cereal like a kid), & salmon.

You’re stranded on a desert island with two people of your choice. Who are they and why? - my girl (she's my everything) & Eva Mendes (why not?)

Favorite Quote: - just about anything from the movie Stepbrothers

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. heathh

heathh Walk On

PERSONAL

[​IMG]

Name:

Heath Howard

Douglasville, GA (West Atlanta)

Time Zone:

Eastern

PSN ID:

HEATHH

Favorite NFL Team:

Falcons

Red Sox, Georgia Bulldogs

Service Advisor at a Ford Dealership

MADDEN SPECIFIC

7-8 yrs. I played for a couple of random leagues for first 2 years. Then joined Madden Sim Leagues for several years, and now this will be my 3rd year with Tradition Sports.

I'd prefer to use my favorite team. However, this year I went with the best team possible.

I would like to say I want to stick to the run, but I love to pass the ball. I would say I like to keep turnovers to a min. If I can win that battle, I should win the game.

Run as often as I can to open up the pass.

Blitz, Blitz, Blitz.

Main living room. My wife hates it!

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

Baseball. I stopped shortly after high school.

Y
    es, Baseball, in MABL - Mens Adult Baseball League

I
    would say Vegas was my favorite, went when my buddy turned 21. I had been 21 for several months, but we had the best time. I have been a total of 3 times, but not since I got married 7 years ago on St Patty's day. I loved Boston, but I visit Florida all the time.

Hang with my family and friends. I also love to cook on my Big Green Egg. I like to go Hunting in the winter.

Married, and have a 6 year little boy.

COMPLETELY RANDOM

Vodka Tonic

Pepperoni, but digging this Philly Cheese steak pizza from a place down the road lately.

yes, Free Fantasy football

Meat, Sweet Tea, Hot Sauce

My wife and son. I wouldnt want to leave them behind for the life of me.

Favorite Quote:

"She Had Man Hands"

• Like Like x 2
  16. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

[​IMG]

Name: James Music

PSN ID: Cry_Havoc08

Favorite NFL Team: NY Giants

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): FSU Seminoles, Yankees, BK Nets

Fire Alarm Technician/Installer and Baseball coach(travel ball and HS)

MADDEN SPECIFIC

I think Im going on year 6. It all started with the 12th Man....then the Q....and now 1st n 10.

A train-wreck to build from. I enjoy the challenge of putting together a successful squad. Although the last 2 years ive chosen my GMen, i figured this year ill keep it in my area code and go wit the hometown Black and Silver.

Id say im a very honest and fair player. I abide by the rules(maybe toooo much) to where that challenge factor comes in. Im a guy who likes strategy. Thats my flavor for success.

Move the chains.

Make my opponent one dimensional.

In my living room.

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

What organized/league sports(s) did you play growing up, and when did you stop playing? Football and baseball in High School. Played college baseball. Most recently played in a mens wood bat Semi Pro league as well as a flag football league.

Do you currently play in any organized sports? Looking to get back into a flag and wood bat league again.

What’s your favorite vacation spot and why? Aruba is pretty bangin...or Paradise Cove in Malibu

What do you like to do when you are not playing Madden? Playing, writing or listening to music. Eating food...love food(its the italian in me). Coaching baseball.

Are you married/single have kids/empty nest? Girlfriend and 2 cats

COMPLETELY RANDOM

What is your alcoholic drink of choice? tequila or a IPA

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back ;) ) If its quality pizza...straight up cheese.

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football (Fanduel/Draft Kings)/or sports gambling (Parlay/Straight Bets)? Yes yes

Name 3 things that can always be found in your refrigerator/freezer: Fresh Mozzarella, Almond Milk, Fresh squeezed OJ

"P-A-R-T-(Y)? Cause i got too"

• Like Like x 2
  17. Triple111's

Triple111's Walk On

PERSONAL

20150201_150547.jpg

Name: Big OO

PSN ID: Triple111-s

Favorite NFL Team: Professional Football Team that Plays on Landover, MD

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): Atlanta Hawks, NY Mets, Duke Blue Devils, Tennessee Volunteers

Occupation: Internet Chat Sales Lead for the #1 Mattress Retailer in the World

MADDEN SPECIFIC

How long have you been playing SIM Madden Leagues? What other leagues have you participated in? 2 years, MML, Q, CROFL

What do you specifically look for when you select your team for the Madden CFM? LB, NT, OL and QB

How would you describe yourself as a Madden player? Sim, Sim and more Sim

What's your offensive philosophy? Control the Line of Scrimmage

What's your defensive philosophy? Control the Line of Scrimmage

Where do you do your Madden gaming? (Bonus points for posting a picture of Man-Cave or awesome gaming setups) @ the Crib

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

What organized/league sports(s) did you play growing up, and when did you stop playing? Played College Football for Florida A & M University. Stopped playing in 2002 upon graduation. Played RG

Do you currently play in any organized sports? Negative

What’s your favorite vacation spot and why? Anywhere, outside of the U.S.(passport required) Trips so far this year include Puerto Rico for the Super Bowl, Dominican Republic yearly trip, Aruba for my 15 year Fraternity Reunion!!

What do you like to do when you are not playing Madden? See K-Camp's #1 Single "Lets Get"

Are you married/single have kids/empty nest? There is no "I" in Team, but there is a "ME"

COMPLETELY RANDOM

What is your alcoholic drink of choice? Currently, Effen -Black Cherry or Cucumber- Organic Vodka . I don't chase Women, so why would I chase my liquor!!! Everything on the Rocks Only!!

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back ;) ) Onions and Mushrooms

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football (Fanduel/Draft Kings)/or sports gambling (Parlay/Straight Bets)? 3 Fantasy Leagues , I've been the commissioner of my league for 10 years, CMKS, Crown Me king Shyt

Name 3 things that can always be found in your refrigerator/freezer: Beer, Cerveza , Beer

You’re stranded on a desert island with two people of your choice. Who are they and why? My Nephew and a nice SOA!!

IMG_1213.jpg

Favorite Quote: "Well DONE is better than Well SAID"

• Like Like x 4
  18. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

[​IMG]

Name: Curtis

Time Zone: Est

PSN ID: thafuture3886

Favorite NFL Team: Sixburgh

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): Diehard UConn bball #bleedblue, OKC Thunder

Occupation: Full time Retirement Consultant, part time MBA student

MADDEN SPECIFIC

How long have you been playing SIM Madden Leagues? What other leagues have you participated in? ummm, probably about 5 or 6 years, started out with PMFL, 12th man then the Q and now I'm here

What do you specifically look for when you select your team for the Madden CFM? Usually whoever runs a 3-4 defense but this year I made it my mission to get into whatever division Nasir was in so I have the Lions who run a 4-3

How would you describe yourself as a Madden player? Balanced, I try not to lean on any one player to make myself hard to defend

What's your offensive philosophy? Run to set up the pass

What's your defensive philosophy? Usually 3-4 zone blitz but that will have to change with the Lions

Where do you do your Madden gaming? (Bonus points for posting a picture of Man-Cave or awesome gaming setups) Living room

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

What organized/league sports(s) did you play growing up, and when did you stop playing? Basketball, couple years of baseball, flag fotball

Do you currently play in any organized sports? Nope

What’s your favorite vacation spot and why? Jamaica and namely Couples Tower Isle resorts...great weather, great food and unlimited beef patties!

What do you like to do when you are not playing Madden? Watch sports, hang with the fam

Are you married/single have kids/empty nest? Married with 2 rugrats

COMPLETELY RANDOM

What is your alcoholic drink of choice? No drinks since college

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back ;) ) Bacon and/or pepperoni

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football (Fanduel/Draft Kings)/or sports gambling (Parlay/Straight Bets)? Yup in 3 fantasy leagues

Name 3 things that can always be found in your refrigerator/freezer: water, powerade and bacon

You’re stranded on a desert island with two people of your choice. Who are they and why? Wife and kids and I don't care if that's 3 people

Favorite Quote: The man that sleeps on the floor cannot fall outta bed - Shaquille Sunflower

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Nasir

Nasir Walk On

IMG_20150818_090129.jpg

Name: Nasir Visions

Location: Los Angeles/ Various other states (I travel alot for work)

Time Zone: Pacific

PSN ID: NYtoLA

Favorite NFL Team: Jets

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): New York Mets!!!!!! Hands down

MADDEN SPECIFIC

How long have you been playing SIM Madden Leagues? What other leagues have you participated in? I've been playing for 2 years now. I was in the Q last year and it's like I found heaven after retiring from madden for 3 Releases because I couldn't find a good group of non gimmick players until I was introduced to the Q.

What do you specifically look for when you select your team for the Madden CFM? I've learned alot over the last release and having a good offensive line is by far the most important thing in my opinion.

How would you describe yourself as a Madden player? Run first but I know folks love to stack the box so often times I just try to take what's being given.

What's your offensive philosophy? Ball control/ west coast style of offense.

What's your defensive philosophy Tampa 2 I don't blitz often as I feel a good user that can read the blitz will have a field day.

Where do you do your Madden gaming? (Bonus points for posting a picture of Man-Cave or awesome gaming setups)living room or guess bedroom depending on the seriousness of the game lol!

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

What organized/league sports(s) did you play growing up, and when did you stop playing? Played high school football and basketball. Picked up tennis as an adult and have been playing for 7 years love the sport. Play in tournaments when I can but I'm not good enough for ATP events.

Do you currently play in any organized sports? I play Tennis tournaments whenever I can qualify. Would love to compete in a ATP 1000 event.

What’s your favorite vacation spot and why? That's easy my wife and I went to London this past spring by far the best place I've ever been!

What do you like to do when you are not playing Madden? WORK! I work and ungodly amount of hours a week.

Are you married/single have kids/ I am married with 4 kids so I have a very active household lol.

COMPLETELY RANDOM

What is your alcoholic drink of choice?Vodka and eggs! Gives me the feeling like I'm in Moscow lol

What is your favorite pizza topping? (If you say you don’t like pizza, kindly GTFO and don’t come back )Cheese/basil and arugula. No I don't eat swine!!!

Do you actively participate in fantasy football/online fantasy football (Fanduel/Draft Kings)/or sports gambling (Parlay/Straight Bets)? I wager on college and pro football games but no
    Fantasy sports

Name 3 things that can always be found in your refrigerator/freezer: Spinach, Shrimp and Cranberry Juice. (Keeps the UTI away lol)

You’re stranded on a desert island with two people of your choice. Sorry fellas I'm talking my 4 kids and wife can't pick only 2.

Favorite Quote:

Most of the time it works sometimes!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Studley2011

Studley2011 Walk On

21. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

PERSONAL

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Name:
    Mickey
    Time Zone:
    PST
    PSN ID:
    Mickey13
    Favorite NFL Team:
    Bengals
    Buckeyes Cavs (or wherever Lebron goes, I root for Ohio boys)
    Job coach and football coach and barber

MADDEN SPECIFIC

Think I started in Madden 10 or 11. I have my staple leagues looking for my 3rd staple. OMFL and OGML are 2 of my staples. ISL and a few others I'm involved in now. I'd like to be at 3 leagues.

DEFENSE, and then just teams that fit my schemes. Which I won't tell you

Tressel Ball. Try to play and make as few mistakes as possible.

Score and control the game

Bend but don't break, don't give up the big plays

In my man cave, but it's undergoing construction
    OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

basketball and football. I stopped playing after 2010 or 11. Football that is...

I still play basketball, now I only coach football

What's a vacation?

Watch or play sports, mess with my kids, hang with my wife. I enjoy coaching.

Married kids won't be empty nest for a bit. We also have a cat-like dog. Urgh

COMPLETELY RANDOM

Not much of a drinker. I really don't have time to drink. I like ciders. I like cognac and a good whiskey if I'm going liquor. Not big on beer.

Meat lol

Yes. Can't do draft kings though, WA is one of the 4 states that can't get that $$$

Milk, Jelly, Condiments lol

Handy Manny and Fix it Felix....why you ask? cause we getting the hell of the island

Favorite Quote:
    I make them up as I go
    [/URL]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  22. Konvict27

Konvict27 Walk On

Name:
    Neal Mason
    Time Zone:
    Eastern
    PSN ID:
    Konvict27
    Favorite NFL Team:
    Ravens
    Orioles,Heat
    Kitchen/Bathroom

MADDEN SPECIFIC

This is my second year of league play.I play on px1 league also R2C on TSO.
    A team I can cheer for and win with.
    Strategic
    Run first
    Organized chaos
    65 inch LG
    OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

Played high school football and basketball
    Nope
    Puerto Rico.. Its close
    Everything
    Family man four kids
    COMPLETELY RANDOM

A Caucasian
    Sausage
    Yes
    Name 3 things that can always be found in your refrigerator/freezer: Sausage,Sweet tea,Chicken

Nobody
    Favorite Quote:You gotta learn to live with regrets

23. Jai Childs

Jai Childs Walk On

PERSONAL(Insert a photo of yourself)
    i
    m not tech savy...cant figure outhow to post a pick
    Name: Jeremy (Jai) Childs

PSN ID: JaiChilds

Favorite NFL Team: Washington Redskins

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): Washington Bullets/Wizards, St Louis Cardinals, Liverpool

MADDEN SPECIFIC

Ive played in another sim league for one year, the name escapes me.
    A team with a lot of offensive weapons, defense is important but offense is intoxicating
    Not a cheese player
    #jaicoast

bend but don't break , try to get as many turnovers as possible
    in my man cave
    OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

Played soccer into college...played basketball,football, and baseball up to high school
    Currenty don't play any sports...that needs to change
    New Orleans and the Dominican Republic....N.O. has great food great music...The DR ask Big OO

Like to relax....... watch and gamble on sports...cook crazy stuff like a seafood pot pie, thai chicken pizza, or chicken tikki masala

Are you married/single have kids/empty nest
    I live with my girlfriend ,should be married within a year

COMPLETELY RANDOM

Crown Maple or Johnny Walker blue
    C
    hicken,bacon,green peppers
    I
    m in 3 fantasy leagues im the commissioner of of one league , ive won 3 times......I have fan duel and draft king accounts(just opened DK.....only bet straight up or 2 game teasers, parlays are the devil
    Strawberrylemonade, ham, and beer
    my girl and bobby flay....im a simple guy
    Favorite Quote
    the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

24. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

PERSONAL

[​IMG]

Name: Dave

Time Zone: Gmt

PSN ID: GovernedSpy

Favorite NFL Team: New England Patriots

Favorite Team(s) of other favorite sport(s): Football (Soccer) : Aberdeen/Sunderland, NBA : Boston Celtics, NHL : Boston Bruins, MLB : Boston Red Sox, Cricket : IPL - Kolkata Knight Riders, NCAA : Oregon Ducks

MADDEN SPECIFIC

For around 4 years or so, on here in TMFL in xbox days then The Q and R2C on ps4

If i had a choice, a team with good blend of youth and experience, with a strong D allowing to be more attacking with the ball

A
    lways learning, never been a great madden player but one who has pulled off many upsets. Decent against the run and usually good at passing the ball

Just go with what is working whether that is run or pass but staying as balanced as possible

Try and make my opponent one dimensional, force to throw in long 3rd downs

Stay alone so plenty quiet time in my livingroom :)

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

Throughout childhood played alot of Football "Soccer" until my mid 20s. I still play tennis and cricket now

Not as such aside from 5 a sides with some friends during week (soccer)

Been to Blackpool about 10 times always enjoy it. Seaside resort with plenty arcades, shows, pubs strip joints etc lol

On Ps4 i run my own fifa site, also play PES and Bradman Cricket. Aside from that like meeting new people, being with family and reading books, watching tv and going to see Aberdeen play when i can

Single, have two kids aged 3 and 6

COMPLETELY RANDOM

Pint of Guinness when out in pub, otherwise beer in house (Tennents)

Chilli Beef or Haggis

I do the nfluk one where you compete against pundits

Milk, Salad and Beer

Cheryl Cole and Lionel Messi. Cheryl for her body and music :) And Messi well for conversation and shwoing off his skills as the best player in the world

25. Marques

Marques Walk On

Name:
    Marques/ Moses

Time Zone:
    Arizona

PSN ID:
    Datguy777

Favorite NFL Team:
    Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Lakers

Retired House Husband

MADDEN SPECIFIC

This is my second SIM league, This is the first release I've owned since 2010 do to all the gimmick ball that was taking place online.

I think the game is won in the trenches so for me it would have to be O line or D line.

Very skilled and detailed, I'm also defensive oriented.

Beat up the body till the head falls, I am a run first coach and pick and choose when to take my shots.

Cant win if you cant stop the run so I play down and distance before offensive formations.

Living room, bedroom, bathroom... wherever there is a free TV.

OUTSIDE OF MADDEN

Pop Warner football, Jr. High Football and track. High school played football, basketball and track and i played college football at University of Nevada Reno now just call University of Nevada.

No

I don't have a favorite but as long as I have an adult beverage and my lady I'm good.

Play madden.. LOL! JK spend time with my family.

Engaged to be married in May with 2 kids.

COMPLETELY RANDOM

White liquor, dark liquor, shots, mixed drinks and any beer with wheat in it.

Olives

No fantasy football, cant see myself cheering for someone to do well against my team and i only bet on myself.

Tonic, limes, vegetables

The Lady cause that should be obvious the one thing cant live without and my brother cause only person i know that don't need anything to have fun.

Favorite Quote:
    The greater the desire the greater the force set into motion, you must want to think hard enough at first to get it. You must want it more than those things around you, you must be prepared to pay the price for it. The price is the throwing overboard of certain lesser desires that stand in the way of accomplishment of the greater one. Comfort, ease, leisure, amusements and many other things may have to go. Not always though it all depends on what you want. As a rule the greater the thing you desire, the greater the price to be paid for it. Nature believes in adequate compensation but if you really desire a thing in earnest you'll pay a price without question, for the desire will dorf the importance of other things.

William Walker Atkinson

• Like Like x 1