1st and 10 Season 1 AFC Team Predictions

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by Nasir, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Nasir

Nasir Walk On

Ok gents we are finally on the eve of the release and its time for our team predictions. I will go though each division and give you the predicted win loss records for division winners and for each team with that division.
    With that being said lets start with the

AFC East

Cream of the crop has always been the New England Patriots. Owner dakota7 will have his hands full getting out of this division with the likes of dablakpope . The dolphins and Bills were popular choices on this release and are very talented teams the question will be how strong the users are.

Predictions

Jets - 10-6
    Patriots - 10-6
    Dolphins - 8-8
    Bills - 6-10

Jets.jpg

In the end the Jets defense will be too much to overcome as they will keep most games under 24 points and allow Pope to control the game and dominate time of possession.

AFC North

Forecasted to be one of the easiest divisions in 1st and 10 which is unusual for a typically very tough division. The belief is that this year the division will be upside down and tough to predict as the unknown how some of the users will adjust to this release will really be evident.

Predictions

Browns - 11-5
    Ravens - 9-7
    Steelers - 6- 10
    Bengals - 3 - 13

Browns.png

The Dog pound will be elated as Johnny Football will blossom into the star he was at A&M and lead the browns to the division title as they will be able to take a commanding lead in the division and host a post season playoff game!

AFC South

This division is completely up in the air, talk about stumped! I may be completely off on this one as I just don't know the talent well enough to make accurate predictions but I have asked around and have come to this conclusion

Predictions

Colts - 11-5
    Titans - 10-6
    Texans - 9-7
    Jaguars - 5-11

Colts.jpg

Andrew Luck and the Additions on the offensive side of the ball will be too much for the rest of the division to keep up with as Luck will be able to lead his team to another division title and edge out Marriota and JJ Watt and company for now.

AFC West

My oh my! Easily the toughest division in 1st and 10 not saying its the best users but it is certainly the closest group of users as I feel they will beat each other up through the season something we typically see in the NFC East. For the life of me I cant understand why Triple111's gave up playing Luck to deal with these 3 teams twice a year. But he will learn the hard way.

Predictions

Chiefs - 12- 4
    Chargers - 11-5
    Raiders - 10-6
    Broncos - 9-7

kc.jpg

Mugga and the chiefs will be able to edge out the rest of the division as these teams will all be above .500 however they all will not be in the playoffs. The talent on the chiefs roster will be too much for the rest of the division as Alex Smith will be able to show all the doubters that he can lead a team.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Good work Nasir. Thanks for the vote of confidence but my division is gonna be tough. I think it's wide open.
    I think the Steelers coming out the AFC North, Chiefs from the West and agree with the Colts, MO is tough work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Triple111's

Triple111's Walk On

Nasir I weeespect you picking Mugga to win the Division. ... Just know AFC West it will be plenty dog fights....

Way to keep it Live Nasir

• Like Like x 1
  4. coachmimz

coachmimz Walk On

5-11 sucks for the jags.. sheesh!

5. coachmimz

coachmimz Walk On

5-1, looks like I am coming up on a 10 game losing streak.. God I hope not.

• Like Like x 2