1st and 10 Season 1 NFC Team Predictions

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by Nasir, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Nasir

Nasir Walk On

Nov 6, 2014
    I will go though each division and give you the predicted win loss records for division winners and for each team with that division.
    With that being said lets start with the

NFC East
    This Division is usually the tough division in the league to predict these teams typically beat up on each other and one team finds a way to scratch and claw their way to the playoffs I think this time the battle will not be as tough

Team Predictions
    Redskins - 10- 6
    Eagles - 7- 9
    Cowboys - 6- 10
    Giants - 4 - 12

Lamar will be able to win this division easily as he will control the ball with his HB Dive offense and force teams to commit to stopping the run which will open up the deep ball for DJax and Garcon on the outside. Maybe this new success will lead Dan Snyder to change the team name to something a little more P.C The NFC east will have their return to dominance but it wont be this season.

NFC North ( Norris )

Well this is the division with two known juggernauts in thafuture3886 and Lawon most people feel they will be battling for the division lead while the other two members play for 3rd place at best. We shall see.

Team Predictions
    Lions - 8-8
    Packers - 7- 9
    Bears - 7- 9
    Vikings - 6-10

thafuture3886 will find a way to limp out of this division and make it to the playoffs. As he is known amongst the league as a savvy coach that makes quick in game adjustments he will figure out ways to win key games late in the season vs the Packers and Bears that will put him over the hump in the division.

NFC South

This division is by far the weakest of the NFC and will struggle to keep pace with the rest of the league as they did last year! One can only wonder if Stud will be able to pull off the dominating performance that many predict or if a surprise user will be able to sneak up and grab the NFC South.

Team Predictions

Panthers - 9-7
    Saints - 5-11
    Bucs - 4-12
    Falcons - 4-12

Cam will lead the Panthers to the division title as stud will resort to the short passing game and defense to help guide his team to victory and win the division. This division won't be pretty to watch but someone has to win right.......

NFC West

@heath had the 1st pick in the draft and went with the toughest division in football last year. these teams are all evenly matched and that will show in the standings as they battle week to week from 1st to 4th place.

Team Predictions

Rams - 7-9
    Niners - 7-9
    Cardinals - 6-10

Seahawks - 6-10

Somehow Mickey manages to win what end up being the division deciding games vs the niners as the losses of personnel is too much for JSimms to overcome. Truth be told a 1st down here or there will decide this division
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Jul 23, 2010
    • Like Like x 2
  3. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Feb 12, 2010
    The analyst have never liked the Saints.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Jul 23, 2010
    Good work Nasir but I disagree with your predictions. I'm rolling with Saints and Eagles. The West is a free for all and the NFC North is a case of whoever is left standing, gonna be a rough one but I pick the Lions.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Jul 29, 2010
    I hope to do better than 7-9. But we have some work cut out for us.
    • Like Like x 1