1st And Ten Launch Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big Suge Knight, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Ok guys the latest update has the OS rosters being released Tuesday. I am still in favor of launching with the OS rosters. They have traditionally been an extremely solid set of rosters that Carson and crew release, plus this year they will launch with shoes and socks updated also ;).

So what I have done is re-launch the file with the authentic973 roster set. This will allow those of you who have not seen the preseason to get a look. If the OS rosters go past Tuesday night at 10pm we will launch using this file. So look over your roster and let me know if you see any glaring omissions that will adversely affect your teams performance in '12.

Big Suge Knight
    AgenT Smith
    Austin1990
    Burrcat2277
    Corey Haggard
    Fmode11
    Ghost
    Kaos
    Legacy
    nobolarrybird
    tar heel
    Patster7

• Like Like x 1
  2. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Will do. Gonna try out a couple Spread and Air Raid playbooks, I really like Oklahoma State's and I know Ohio States will be nice.

3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Lol, I always redo all the equipment changes my self anyway, like make everyone have the same helmet and what not. :D, but ok I'm cool with this, I'll join tonight when I get home.

4. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

5. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

The only change I have noticed is changing my starting HB's #, but other than that they are alright. But I would prefer to wait for the OS rosters, just so they are as accurate as possible, and I have no problem waiting until Tuesday for that (y)

6. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

NU seems fine to me. Edited Kain Colters appearance a bit (from light skin to medium, got rid of QB wristband). If we end up using these I'm cool with that. If we wait for OS, I'm equally cool with that.

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I actually played a couple games at 75 and it was ok. 50 was better overall IMO. The HB was good but not overpowering IMO. This is what I have right now:

[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE] USER [/SIZE] CPU
    QBA [/SIZE] 35 [/SIZE] 30
    P BLK [/SIZE] 55 [/SIZE] 45
    WR CAT [/SIZE] 50 [/SIZE] 50
    RBA [/SIZE] 55 [/SIZE] 40
    RUN BLK [/SIZE] 55 [/SIZE] 55
    P COVG [/SIZE] 60 [/SIZE] 55
    P RUSH [/SIZE] 60 [/SIZE] 45
    INT [/SIZE] 30 [/SIZE] 30
    R DEF [/SIZE] 65 [/SIZE] 50
    TACK [/SIZE] 65 [/SIZE] 45
    FG PWR [/SIZE] 45 [/SIZE] 45
    FG ACC [/SIZE] 45 [/SIZE] 50
    P PWR [/SIZE] 45 [/SIZE] 50
    P ACC [/SIZE] 45 [/SIZE] 50
    K PWR [/SIZE] 40 [/SIZE] 40

[/SIZE]
    Difficulty [/SIZE] Heisman
    Qtr Length [/SIZE] 7
    Game Speed [/SIZE] Slow
    Min Speed Threshold [/SIZE] 50

8. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

9. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    If it is just the jersey # go into Edit Roster under Team Management to fix it.

10. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Yeah I honestly wouldn't mind rolling with these. Except they made my freshman WR Andre McDonald super slow by default lol. 82 SPD and 83 ACC but he reportedly ran a 4.5 40.

But would I prefer the OS rosters? Yes, and I hop the Tuesday thing was just to deflect messages but it's sounding mor and more like it really is true...

11. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    the game speed makes a big difference that's why I will keep it at speed. In my testing there were fewer wide open receivers and fewer broken tackles. I palyed as UCLA against USC, Stanford & New Mexico State and also Michigan vs. MSU.

12. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

these seem reasonable. Will be hard to throw guys open with 35 accuracy but that's ok. I'm cool with 50 threshold, just nothing higher please. Might take some getting used to slow speed, but could be more realistic, less arcade, which is always good.

13. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Yeah 35 QB ACC seems low, but I have not tried it yet so I will withhold a formal opinion on it for now ;)

14. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Pretty sure you guys will be able to complete some passes.

15. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Do you plan on advancing soon? I wanna make sure I fill my board up. But I do wanna get my game in against those scrubs in Las Vegas :D

16. Kaos

Kaos Walk On

Corey if you don't like your team ill takem lol! These I'm sure regretting my pick after looking at these rosters

17. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I wont advance until Tuesday at the earliest because it would seem to be a waste to start and begin a season then start again if the OS rosters are released before Tuesday. Unless the consensus is to go ahead.

18. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Anyone else feel this way?

19. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Well I mean If you gave me a choice I'd probably roll with another team but it doesn't matter to me. I was actually hoping I could get Arizona lol. But it doesn't matter.

Oh, I was only wondering cause I wanted to get a game with the sliders. I could plug em in a Play Now game or something though also.

20. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

to make sure i am clear, this is a "trial run" through the preseason until the OS rosters release??

21. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Treat this as the file we will be using for your redshirt and recruiting/scouting purposes. But if the OS rosters release in the next two days we will re-launch with that set.

22. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Im actually happy with my team, but I had an early pick. I can understand some guys who had later picks feeling a little disappointed in the talent level.

23. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

I kind of like being in Big 10, since I follow the league so closely, (Big 10 Network is probably my most watched channel) I know my opponents and what to expect. I think I'll probably stand pat even though I love the Terrapins uniforms so much.

24. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Big Suge Knight

Hate to be a PITA, but Im going to quit and rejoin whenever you get a moment to reinvite. I made my coach wrong, and didn't think it mattered, but if there's a chance this will be the real thing, I need to redo him. Sorry man.

Also, FYI AgenT Smith The spread offense experiment went fairly well, but this leopard cant change his spots, will be going with Pro Style/4-3. I will bend my team to my will, and recruit accordingly. My O-Line is equally suited to run or pass, my FB and TE aren't that bad, and I have 2 decent halfbacks. I can make it work.

25. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    done

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.