1st UvU Nat'l Title Game?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    There are several possibilities brewing that could lead to The Deuce's first UvU National Championship game for NCAA '14. The most popular theory pits Northwestern (I Peench) against the potential ACC Champ North Carolina (Shaun Mason). However, both teams have a long road to get there.

Northwestern

The #4 Wildcats have been an offensive force this season as they simply powered over everyone. That is, everyone except the pesky Indiana Hoosiers and coach OMlawdog . If the Wildcats want a shot at glory, they are going to have to figure out a way to get past the Hoosiers again this season. Coach Lawdog is good enough to give anyone the heebie-jeebies, but for Coach Peench, it seems that it's something much more than that. Something sinister perhaps. Unfortunately for the Wildcats, their coaches night terrors thinking about another potential match-up with Indiana in the B1G Ten conference championship game may allow them to overlook a very likely trap game against Coach bringbackjimmy and his Illinois squad.

North Carolina

The #1 Tar Heels air raid has kept every defensive coordinator in the ACC up at night. The passing attack is venomous, but the rushing attack has been what really poses the problem and allowed Coach Mason to build on his success from last season. Their road to the title game seems to be a bit more clear, but a few tough match-ups still remain against #3 Miami and #16 Virginia before they face #13 Clemson in the ACC conference championship game.

The Deuce

• Like Like x 5
  2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Heebie jeebies?!

My guess is one of us, if not both, falls flat on our face.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You just HAD to jinx me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

it looks like its going to me and I Peench fighting for a spot in the CC game.