2 New coaches

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

2 New coaches

Texas has hired UMBlindside and Texas A&M has hired Aggiefirefighter to be their coach after the RBPD stepped aside to attend family matters. Everyone welcome them and guys please know how we do recruiting and play sim but most of all have fun and be active.

(y)

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Hai guys! Here a couple of things to note if you already dont know

The amount of scholarships that can be offered at any given time will be dictated by the following formula:

A = number of seniors on your team that will graduate
    B = number of underclassmen that qualify for pro draft with aforementioned rules. So underclassmen that are 90+ and have won an award.
    C = number of walk-ons on your team. Walk-ons may be cut at any time.
    D = 70 - current amount of players currently on roster

A + B + C + D = total number of available scholarships.

Do not sign more players than you have roster spots. If I see too much of this there will be penalties.

Note: Committed players count against your scholarship limit.

Participation/Board Activity
    This is very important for a dynasty to be strong. Please be active on the forum posting recaps of games and any interesting news about your team (recruiting, injuries, visits, etc). Let's keep things fresh at all times to keep the interest up.

3. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

Gotcha, too bad I didn't join before Texas lost to Nebraska.

4. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I would reset the game but. I leave for work in an hour so unless both of you can answer this with in 20 mins. We can leave it alone.

5. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Hey, I don't get home til 7 a.m tomorrow morning if you can get a hold of him and tell him you want to replay the game I will reset his game but you guys need to get it done tomorrow. STRICT on that. I actually want you to replay him, but it's up to you guys.

6. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

Yeah sent him a message on PSN but don't know his schedule. No big deal either, just think it would give him more of a challenge then just blowing out the computer 45 - 0.

7. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I can try and play it tonight (this is nebraska) but tomorrow i work and go to school most of the day so i dont want to hold the dynasty up another whole day. So it doesn't really matter to me either way, now i just have to beat texas twice.

8. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome aboard fellas... Here are your league sigs.. Right-click and save the image, then post onto photobucket or another image hosting account.. Let me know if you ahve any questions..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

Awesome job Hack. Will put those up later when I am not on my PS3 browser.

10. Hey thanks for the welcome. I look forward to the challenge of turning the Ags around. 5-7 and no bowl this year, but things will start changing soon. Also, thanks for the sig. :)

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

lets just advance it....shadowfan has worked hard to get here....he has already won and UM just joined....lets wait til next season to fight this one out

plus we have waited long enough ...onto next season !!

12. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

Yeah, I am fine with advancing. If we could have played today I would have but no big deal. Guess I just have to try and win my bowl game and start next season.

13. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

By the way, good to have the both of you in the big 12... i'm looking forward to some good user on user competition this coming season.

14. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Hi guys i'm the new guy for Georgia. Looking forward to a great OD with everyone.

15. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Ahh another Person for the SEC wooo! goodluck...and good luck in the souths oldest rivalry!