2 new league rules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 27, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

2 new league rules

Incase anyone has not seen, I posted 2 new league rules on the original sticky post.

1 yesterday regarding QB drop backs on passes
    1 today regarding defensive gameplans and keys

all please read

2. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

Juggs, is it possible to cut out the use of Aggressive Defensive Line in Gameplan. I'm not sure if you guys have played online games, but everyone sets D-Line to aggressive because you literally get a "Jump the Snap" on every play. There is no consequence of setting this to aggressive because the d-line never jumps offsides, and even if you hard count, they still jump the snap.

Just want to make everyone aware of this because it is very unrealistic and makes the D-line superhuman.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I don't use it and I've only played a few T1 guys in user games who don't use it, but I want to stick with what they are doing since that's the league both I and JMS are from and the original one here at Tradition. They are going with everything, so we will too...atleast until/unless it becomes a problem. But just because it is allowed, doesn't mean it should be used every play, or even at all. If you're playing a user and want to have a gentlemen's agreement not to use it, by all means, do it. When we play, we can agree to that LSU since I don't use it either