2 New OMFL Owners & Team Swap

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

2 New OMFL Owners & Team Swap

Talked with Nate and we are going to allow Sammy to swap from Broncos to Chargers. I informed Bruce via PM, but if he has any questions please hit one of us up.

With that said we'd like to welcome the two new owners to our league, BobJr and StillTippin. These are two owners that Frisk and I know very well, and they will make wonderful additions to our league. BobJr will be a great contributor to our content here and will add a ton to this league, and Tippin will instantly become one of the most feared owners in this league....you've been warned :) .

The two openings are the Browns and Broncos. They are deciding which team they will take. Once they know please post your welcome messages here fellas and we will get you set up. Please re-read our rulebook, league structure doc, and the thread about OMFL Premier League Status. Because you two are thrown right in, we can allow you a brief probation period before you need to join us as a premier member, this way you can be sure this is a league you want to be part of long term.

Welcome to the league!

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oh and please also post in the 'Who are we in the OMFL' thread!

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Whichever owner gets the Broncos, theyre CRAZY stacked.

HB MORENO
    QB K. JAMES
    WR R. WHITE
    WR L. FITZGERALD
    WR P. GARCON
    DE J. ALLEN
    LB E. DUMERVIL
    LB A. CURRY
    OL R. CLADY
    TE N. FALLON
    CB J. CRAFT

I hate to trade teams but I will lose all these players when Madden 11 comes out(and Marshall). Moreno is top 3 HB right now, the only thing I ask Is that u try to keep him there. Ill gladly trade u for him next year as I was a beast with him

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zonhLA1FXtc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zonhLA1FXtc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

;)

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Bob and Tipp welcome guys!

6. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Thanks everyone..im looking forward to the challenge....

7. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Welcome to the AFC west