2 New Series at Realistic

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by DirtyDawg73, Jan 9, 2012.

1. DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73 Walk On

Realistic Racing will be hosting 2 multi-class racing series. The seasons will run from February to October with 1 to 2 race weekends per month.

The International Realistic Racing Cup (IRRC) is an ALMS/ILMC style multi-class series with Prototypes and GT class cars. These races will be run on Saturday afternoons and should be an hour and a half to 2 hours in length (between 100 and 150 total miles driven with a couple of longer races in the mix).

The Loctite Racing Series (LRS) is a Continental Tire style multi-class series to be run the same weekend as the IRRC races. These races will be run on Friday nights and should be about an hour in length (between 40 and 60 total miles driven with a couple of longer races in the mix).

We are shooting for the full racing experience including pace laps and caution periods.

Each participant will accumulate points in only one class per series (i.e. prototype in the IRRC and ST in the LRS).

PI adjustments may be made to ensure parity in the Loctite Racing Series.

Participation in both series is not required, but is encouraged!

Read more HERE

• Like Like x 2
  2. DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73 Walk On

Shakedown runs
    I will be hosting shakedown runs on the 14th and 21st. This will be a great time to sort out your car selection and see how your choices stack up against others.
    A final series test (or exhibition race) will be run on Saturday, January 28. We will run at Road America to see how the cars stack up against the real racing series. PI adjustments will be made for the LRS series only after this test.

I will be working a performance rally from Feb 3rd through the 5th, then the series kicks off on the 10th.

3. DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73 Walk On

Still quite a few spots open. I'll be online testing most of the day tomorrow. Feel free to join if you see a race lobby going. I updated the car list for the LRS to more closely mirror what the Continental Tire Series is running this year.

4. Ca$ino

Ca$ino You're Killing Me Smalls

Wish this was for mondays since we dont have anything going on here

5. DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73 Walk On

Steve's got a series that will be running on Monday nights. C class Abarth 131s and R2 Radicals

Oh, and there are about a half dozen slots left in both the LRS and IRRC.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

i would be down for monday nite c class!

7. DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73 Walk On

HERE you go

• Like Like x 1
  8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

signed up